If you’re interested in buying a new Accord Crosstour be sure to check out Kelsey Mays’ full review. How does the pricing of the new crossover hold up to its competition like the Toyota Venza and Nissan Murano? For V-6 models, it’s pretty competitive; it’s the only way you can get the new Honda, which starts at $29,670 before a destination fee. The Accord Crosstour goes on sale later this month. A full list of pricing is below.
- Accord Crosstour 2WD EX: $29,670
- Accord Crosstour 2WD EX-L: $32,570
- Accord Crosstour 2WD EX-L Navigation: $34,770
- Accord Crosstour 4WD EX-L: $34,020
- Accord Crosstour 4WD EX-L Navigation : $36,220