If you’re interested in buying a new Accord Crosstour be sure to check out Kelsey Mays’ full review. How does the pricing of the new crossover hold up to its competition like the Toyota Venza and Nissan Murano? For V-6 models, it’s pretty competitive; it’s the only way you can get the new Honda, which starts at $29,670 before a destination fee. The Accord Crosstour goes on sale later this month. A full list of pricing is below.
- Accord Crosstour 2WD EX: $29,670
- Accord Crosstour 2WD EX-L: $32,570
- Accord Crosstour 2WD EX-L Navigation: $34,770
- Accord Crosstour 4WD EX-L: $34,020
- Accord Crosstour 4WD EX-L Navigation : $36,220
Research a Specific Make
Acura Alfa Romeo Aston Martin Audi Bentley BMW Buick Cadillac Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Ferrari FIAT Ford Genesis GMC Honda Hyundai INFINITI Jaguar Jeep Karma Kia Lamborghini Land Rover Lexus Lincoln Lotus Maserati Mazda McLaren Mercedes-Benz MINI Mitsubishi Nissan Porsche RAM Rolls-Royce smart Subaru Toyota Volkswagen Volvo