Careers at Cars.com
We create career chemistry
- Everybody has the ability to be swept off their feet by a new challenge
- Our tech is nothing without our people
- Diversity makes us smarter and helps us understand the needs of our customer
- Our collaborative culture is fueled by our open and vibrant office space
- Whether you're looking for a challenge or collaboration, Cars.com has something for you
Our perks & benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Paid volunteer time off
- Generous parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid pet care time off
- 401K match
- Performance bonus
- Commuter benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Health & wellness
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Fitness stipend
- Open and vibrant office
- Employee resource groups
- Philanthropic committees
- Happy hours
- Game rooms
- Beer on tap
Who we are
Cars.com invented car search. Our site and innovative solutions connect buyers and sellers to match people with their perfect car. With our people spread across the U.S. we still maintain a startup culture with innovation and passion for our people at the core of everything we do.Learn more about us
Cars.com has an award-winning brand, leadership team, and the best and brightest employees in the industry. We’ve been featured as one of the top places to work by The Chicago Tribune, Built In Chicago and Chicago Innovation.
Cars.com is a CARS brand. Our brands (Cars.com, Dealer Inspire, DealerRater) create “car chemistry” by connecting buyers and sellers, matching people with their perfect car, and inspiring a better shopping, selling and buying experience. Together, we are uniting media, solutions and data to drive efficiency for consumers, dealer customers and major automotive manufacturers.
A day in the life of a Cars.com Data Scientist
Addhyan leads Cars.com’s data science and applied machine learning efforts that help us push the boundaries of innovation to deliver best-in-class solutions for our customers.
Our culture at Cars.com
Want to work here?
Check out these open positions.