The most-read stories of this past week include a wide variety of snippets from around the automotive world. Discontinued new cars on dealer lots, a New Jersey law aimed at underage drivers, a flammable Tata Nano, the 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX and a Honda recall all top KickingTires’ list. Check out all the stories through the links below.
1. Discontinued New Cars for Sale
2. New Jersey Law Requires Red Tag for Drivers Under Age 21
3. Tata Nano Bursts Into Flames
4. 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Gets Wider
5. Recall Alert: 2007-2008 Honda Odyssey