By Stephen Markley on April 24, 2010
The past week saw a diverse lineup of stories favored by readers. Ford’s “Swap Your Ride” incentive topped the list, followed by the new Scion lineup, warnings of an oil shortfall, GM’s repayment of government loans and the Alfa Romeo’s return to the U.S. Check out all of our readers’ favorite stories below.
1. Ford’s “Swap Your Ride” Runs Through May
2. A Look at Scion’s New Lineup
3. U.S. Military Warns of Serious Oil Shortfall by 2015
4. How Did GM Pay Off the Loans Early?
5. Alfa Romeo's Return to the U.S.