There’s obviously a large chasm of equipment between the two. Unfortunately, we don’t have a full breakdown of trim levels right now. We will publish them as soon as we have the information as well as an up-close look later today.
The first new Elantras will hit dealers by the end of this year, as production has already begun at the company’s Alabama plant.
- 2011 Elantra GLS Standard: $14,830
- 2011 Elantra GLS M/T Popular: $16,080
- 2011 Elantra GLS A/T Popular: $17,080
- 2011 Elantra GLS Preferred: $17,630
- 2011 Elantra GLS Navigation: $19,380
- 2011 Elantra Limited: $19,980
- 2011 Elantra Premium: $21,980