By Jennifer Geiger on January 22, 2012
The new, pint-sized addition to the Prius family made a big debut at the 2012 Detroit auto show. Will Toyota's Prius c hybrid with its tiny engine and even tinier footprint be a hit with size- and fuel-conscious shoppers? Continue reading about the Prius c below, and make sure to check out our other top stories of the week.
1. 2013 Toyota Prius c: Photo Gallery
2. 2012 Detroit Auto Show Winners and Losers: Concept Cars
3. Chrysler 700c: Photo Gallery
4. Recall Alert: 2007-2011 Mini Cooper
5. 2012 Detroit Auto Show Winners and Losers: Production Cars
Assistant Managing Editor Jennifer Geiger is a reviewer, car-seat technician and mom of three. She wears a lot of hats, many of them while driving a minivan. Email Jennifer