By Colin Bird on January 14, 2012
This year's Detroit auto show was dominated by carmakers who call Motor City home. The 2013 Dodge Dart marks Chrysler's return to the compact-sedan category. The 2012 Cadillac ATS is the luxury brand’s first compact sport sedan in about 11 years. The 2013 Ford Fusion is a significant departure from the previous model, offering luxurious looks and a plug-in hybrid option to the masses. Coverage of all three vehicles represents our most popular posts from the show. If you want to check out our full coverage from the 2012 Detroit auto show, go here.
1. 2013 Dodge Dart at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show
2. 2013 Dodge Dart: Photo Gallery
3. 2013 Ford Fusion: Photo Gallery
4. 2013 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid and Energi at 2012 Detroit Auto Show
5. 2013 Cadillac ATS at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show