Diesel-powered vehicles are becoming more popular in the U.S., with sales up 35% so far this year — a 27% increase from 2011. As more mainstream models get diesel engines, such as the Chevy Cruze, experts believe that even more Americans will opt for them in the future. Join the discussion on that, and our other top stories of the week, with the links below:
1. 2013 Honda Accord Sedan Shrinks, Gets Plug-in Hybrid Model
2. Are Americans Starting to Embrace Diesel?
3. 2013 Hyundai Elantra Sedan: What's Changed
4. First Drive: 2013 Acura ILX
5. 2013 Ford Escape Gets 33 MPG Highway; Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ Get 34 MPG Highway