By Colin Bird on Sat Jun 30 06:00:00 GMT-06:00 2012
The average cost of repairing a vehicle has fallen over the past year, to about $333.93, according to CarMD. Continue reading about repair costs, and our other most read topics of the week, with the links below.
1. Californians: Watch Your Ride
2. 413,418 2011-2012 Chevrolet Cruze Vehicles Recalled
3. Car-Repair Costs Drop, but Southwest Still Pays Most
4. The Saturn Vue Is Back as the 2012 Chevrolet Captiva Sport
5. 2013 Toyota RAV4 EV: First Look