CARS.COM — The ever-popular Honda Accord received a host of updates for the 2016 model year, including increasingly Acura-like exterior styling, new multimedia features and enhanced safety options. What hasn’t changed is the five-passenger sedan’s generally stellar accommodation of car seats.
How many car seats fit in the second row? Two
What We Like
- There’s a lot of clearance around the two sets of Latch anchors, making for an easy connection.
- The three top tether anchors are clearly labeled and simple to access. We had no trouble connecting our forward-facing convertible’s tether strap, and the seat fit well after we removed the head restraint.
- The rear-facing convertible was easy to install and had enough room.
- With the head restraint raised, our booster seat fit well; the stable seat belt buckles should be easy for kids to grasp.
What We Don’t Like
- Our 5-foot-6-inch front passenger had to move the seat forward a bit to accommodate the infant seat; taller passengers will need more space to be comfortable.