CARS.COM — Nissan's booth at the 2017 Los Angeles Auto Show is overrun by "Star Wars" this year, with a fleet of X-Wings soaring overhead and prominent displays dedicated to the legendary sci-fi movie series. The exhibit also includes seven heavily customized Nissans that correspond to characters and vehicles from the upcoming latest entry in the beloved saga, "Star Wars: The Last Jedi."
Related: More 2017 L.A. Auto Show Coverage
The seven vehicles being shown are:
- 2018 Nissan Altima — Special Forces TIE fighter
- 2018 Nissan Maxima — Kylo Ren
- 2018 Nissan Maxima — Kylo Ren's TIE silencer
- 2018 Nissan Maxima — Captain Phasma
- 2018 Nissan Rogue — Poe Dameron's X-Wing with BB-8
- 2018 Nissan Rogue Sport — A-Wing
- 2018 Nissan Titan — AT-M6 walker
These custom vehicles won't be available on any dealer lot in this galaxy, so if you want one, you'll have a lot of work to do to convert an existing Nissan. Each was produced at Vehicle Effects by Dennis McCarthy in Burbank, Calif., a shop that specializes in building movie cars.
Be sure to stop by the Nissan booth at this year's L.A. Auto Show to check out these "Star Wars" cars and the rest of the displays — including an augmented-reality droid-repair simulator. Until then, see what there is to see in the photo gallery above.