Teen Driver from Murrieta, Calif., writes:
“I am amazed with the Subaru Legacy. This car is spectacular in areas such as fuel economy, power, safety and technology. EyeSight is the best thing invented. Everything is easy to use and in arm’s reach. And the cloth seating is soft and supportive. What I love about it is that it’s a well-equipped car and space is amazing inside and out. I just received the car as a birthday gift, so I can’t wait for adventures to come with my Subaru.”
Related: 2016 Subaru Legacy: Car Seat Check
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We’re giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green “Write a Review” button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you’d like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green “Submit Your Review” button, and you’re good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor’s note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.