CARS.COM — Automakers work hard to build loyalty and attract repeat buyers, and many of our consumer reviewers evaluate their new vehicle against the one they traded. This repeat buyer of a 2017 Subaru Forester found Subaru had addressed some reservations about the previous model.
Car Maven writes:
“I traded in a 2014 Forester XT. This 2017 touring non-turbo rides more smoothly, is peppier, has more responsive brakes and is much quieter. FINALLY, the electronics are in the competitive range of other manufacturers. The Bluetooth works well and I’m not drowned out by road noise. The Bluetooth even reads aloud my text messages (Windows phone). I am happy to have the memory seat, heated steering wheel and power passenger window. Nice long leg room and plenty of headroom in the front seat. My gas mileage moving into the second tank of gas already “broke” 30 mpg … I expect it to further improve. Complaints: Subaru could further expand on its electronics … Toyota and Honda are better. Storage space inside doesn’t take advantage of “dead” space. But overall, it’s a great comfortable care with the best visibility!”
Related: Best Cars for Small Families 2017
We get millions of car shoppers to Cars.com each month, and they would benefit from your experiences, so please, review your own car here. We’re giving you the megaphone, now tell the world what you think about your car, good or bad. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to our Reviews landing page and select the make, model and year of your car.
- On that page, click on the green “Write a Review” button.
- When you reach that page, offer your scores in the seven categories.
- Next, give your review a title.
- Add your comments (there is a 100-word minimum).
- Answer a few more questions.
- Tell us your screen name, city and state if you’d like, as well as your email address. We will only use your email to notify you of the status of your review (meaning, has it been accepted, etc.)
- Then, click the green “Submit Your Review” button, and you’re good to go. You can also preview your review to see how it will look on the site.
Remember, other shoppers will thank you for your efforts.
Editor’s note: Some comments have been edited to improve clarity.