When GM first announced its 72-Hour Sale, offering 0% financing for 72 months, we kind of chuckled that it was actually a five-day long “72-hour” sale. Well, the name is even less apt now, because it’s been extended another seven days.
The same terms apply to the same models, and we’ve reposted which models get the deal below. Also, the $7,000 cash back offer on the Hummer H3 we mentioned last week has also been extended to July 7.
0% APR for up to 72 months on 2008 vehicles including:
- Chevrolet: Suburban, Avalanche, Equinox, Colorado, Tahoe, Silverado, TrailBlazer, Uplander, Impala, HHR
- Buick: Lucerne, Lacrosse
- Pontiac: Torrent, Solstice, G6, Grand Prix
- GMC: Yukon and Yukon XL, Sierra, Envoy and Canyon
- Cadillac: All Escalade models, SRX, STS, DTS
- HUMMER: H2 and H3
- Saab: 9-7X, 9-3 Convertible
- Saturn: Sky, Aura and Vue