Auto Exchange

22 reviews

April 13, 2015

I was treated like family at this dealership. I would recommend Mike and Matt to anyone. I got a lot more car for my money--and I had shopped around quite... a bit. I even got titanium wheels--and I am 74! Feel so happy and sexy in my new (used) RED Ford Fusion. Can't imagine having a better time doing a (for me) large business deal. Completely trustworthy, straightforward, and sincere.

March 22, 2015

Rarely do I take the opportunity to leave an extended review for anything, however, the ridiculously hard work, dignity, and compassion with which I was... treated at Auto Exchange, simply cannot be discounted. While some people would exaggerate in saying that they were “at the dealership all day,” I speak in the literal when I say that these guys wouldn’t take repeated ‘no’s’ for an answer. While ensuring that they were hospitable, by delivering bottle after bottle of cold water, these guys kept the faith, and maintained a saintly-level of patience in the process. In all the transactions I have ever been a part of, my dealings with Auto Exchange have been the pinnacle of both the customer experience, and basic buyer’s comfort. But, wait there’s more! The hospitality and unsurpassed customer service offered by Jeremy Pine, and the Auto Exchange team, has continued even beyond the paperwork being signed. This team is truly not satisfied until you are 100% at ease. I never thought I would say this about a used car dealership, but I genuinely feel like I’m in “good hands,” with Auto Exchange, even after the ink has dried. I will definitely be recommending friends, family members, and anyone looking for a superbly clean, newer vehicle, to Jeremy, Matt, and Justin of the Auto Exchange team.

Corey, It was our pleasure! Please don't hesitate to call for anything in the future.

January 30, 2015

I worked with Matt Heidrich at Auto Exchange at the recommendation of a colleague. He was fabulous! I was a reluctant shopper having lost my vehicle when... someone t boned me totaling my car, and I was not looking forward to the process. He was understanding, provided pertinent advice and worked with me thru my difficult demands. He arranged fabulous financing and overcame the hurdles that were thrown at us by another difficult dealer in Lawrence. I would recommend him to anyone and have!

October 4, 2014

We just bought two cars from Auto Exchange. We worked with both Jeremy and Matt. They were super awesome guys! We had the best car buying experience we... have EVER had!!! Usually, buying a car is an extremely stressful experience because you are getting ready to spend a lot of money, but both experiences were virtually stress free, and they were so fun to talk to while test driving, and signing the papers. If you are in the market to buy a used car, make sure you stop at Auto Exchange! Even if they don't have it on the lot, they will find you what you want. We are so glad that we went there. They were absolutely WONDERFUL throughout the entire process. The guys also don't work on commission, so if one of them is busy when you go in, the other one is available to take care of you. There is absolutely no pressure, no hassles, and no gimmicks. I hope I never have to buy a car from anyone else! Thank you, Jeremy and Matt for two great experiences! You guys rock!!!!!

September 8, 2014

I've bought many cars over the years and Auto Exchange is easily the fastest and most transparent dealer I've worked with. From my initial email about... a specific listing I dealt with a single person the whole time. No passing from sales person to sales manager, back to sales person, to finance person, etc. All numbers were very upfront and honest. Price of vehicle was the best in the area which meant no need to haggle on price, again saving time and frustration. Trade-in value was fair and issue-less. Very good experience and I would highly recommend this dealer. They keep a very small lot, but it is clean and looked to have a nice mix of good-condition luxury, muscle, SUV, and sports vehicles.

August 4, 2014

Could not have been more pleased. The car was thousands less than similar models in the KC area. Matt Heidrich was on the ball from my initial inquiry... to wiping the stickers off the windows when we rolled out. This is the first car buying experience I've had that allowed me to feel 100% comfortable recommending to family or friends. Before you buy a used vehicle check in with Matt and Auto Exchange. Thank you to everyone there for a very great deal, a great car, and a great experience. Oh, and we arrived on the lot at 1:00pm and we were headed home with the car at 2:45pm. That includes test drives, discussing our options, price, etc... signing the paperwork, and swapping everything out from the old car. You won't sit there all day and you won't deal with a "Used car guy".

May 25, 2014

I was looking for a particular used Acura MDX and had been searching online and looking for some time. I hadn't found the price point I was looking for,... so I continued to search for a few months until the perfect car came up at Auto Exchange. I paused for awhile because the price point was almost TOO good to be true. I immediately messaged the dealership to ask some questions about the car. They immediately got back to me and I went to look at it the very next day. Matt Heidrich, the General Manager, was the person who helped me. He greeted me with a smile and answered every question I had with complete honesty. He even pointed out a paint chip that I might not have noticed stating it was the only thing he noticed wrong on the vehicle! Now that is honesty! He was not pushy and was happy to spend as much time with me as I needed to feel comfortable. Its hard making a big decision like purchasing a vehicle, so I needed a day or so to think about it. I didn't want to lose the car to someone else, but I wasn't ready to buy right then. Matt didn't think twice about giving me the time I needed. He didn't try to keep me there, get me to fill out a credit application, ask how he could reach me, etc. There was nothing "salesy" about him. I did voluntarily give him my contact info because he said he would call me if someone else was interested in it and give me "the first right of refusal" which put my mind at ease about leaving and thinking a bit more. I was able to communicate with him easily via text and cell phone even after business hours! We all come up with questions after we leave, and I certainly did. It took me three days, and three visits back, and we bought the car! The price points there are so good, that there isn't a lot of negotiating room to be had, but I would rather have that and know what I am getting, then have to mess around over price not knowing if I am truly paying a good price or not. It is what it is. The price on my car was extremely fair. They also don't hesitate to show you the vehicle report/carfax before purchase and they are extremely honest on how they come to their price. I would absolutely recommend them and if I buy a used car again, I will absolutely go back to purchase my next vehicle there and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Matt and Auto Exchange for helping me get my dream car!

May 15, 2014

I recently purchased a car from Matt Heidrich at Auto Exchange and was very pleased with the entire experience. I did a lot of research prior to purchasing... the vehicle and found that not only were the cars at Auto Exchange priced reasonably, I was given a very fair price for my trade in. After purchasing the car, I had one minor part that I felt should be replaced, Matt took care of ordering the part and having it installed without any cost to me. Throughout the entire process I never felt as though I was being pressured into a sale, Matt was extremely pleasant to work with. I would recommend Auto Exchange and Matt Heidrich to anyone looking for a positive car buying experience.

March 22, 2013

First time car buyer. Spent a lot of time looking around and dealing with pushy car dealers who were pressuring me and showing me cars a few grand above... my buying range. Then I came across this place and it didn't even feel like I was shopping for a car any more, they did it all for me! Very helpful and informative about the buying process and their cars. Matt was a really nice person and I felt like he really had my best interests in mind. The car I bought was in very good condition, rather low miles, and priced very fairly! I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a great car with little hassle

March 12, 2013

I found the vehicle I was looking for at Auto Exchange and was shocked on their prices compared to their competitors. Auto Exchange was quite a bit lower... and Matt was very easy to work with and was able to get me financing. I drove 150 miles to buy from them and I would definitely purchase from them again.