Scott Will Toyota of Sumter

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(803) 469-9500 (803) 469-9500

Quick and easy with Randy

Scott Will is an awesome place to buy a car. Randy Nicks made it quick and easy. Everyone is friendly and I will definitely come back to them for my future vehicles.

Dealer response

On behalf of Scott Will Toyota, I wanted to thank you for your kind words. It goes a long way to know when our customers have an excellent experience here, and we truly appreciate it. Please enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to helping you in the future. Will Stacey General Manager

Terry Georgia

I bought my car from Terry Georgia. He did an awesome job from the start to finish. He was a caring salesman who not only cared about his job but his customers as well. The buying process went smoothly and I will buy again

Dealer response

On behalf, of Scott Will Toyota, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you on your first service!! :)

Satisfied Customer

I purchased my vehicle from Alan Lo Re and the deal went smoothly with no problems at all. When I returned for my first service, the service advisors, Cia and Sarah were very helpful with my service needs at a reasonable price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone searching for a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate them as well as your business. We look forward to helping you in the future! :)

Love Scott Will

I bought my first car from Scott Will in 2006. I loved them then and still love them. I recently purchased another car from them last year. The salesman was polite and very helpful. When I have had to take my car in for service, either this one or the previous one, they are quick and friendly. The service advisor was informative and not pushy. This is a fantastic place to buy a car!!!

Dealer response

Anne, thank you so much for you kind words. It I will pass this one to our management team. It's wonderful to hear when our team members exceed the expectations of our customers! Again, we thank you and we look forward to seeing you back! :)

HeatherWraps

We had a great buying experience with Scott Will! I was happy an amazed at how quickly we bought our car. We had our three children with us (ages 14, 5, and almost 2) and everyone was so nice and accommodating! We would defiantly buy another car through Scott Will.

Dealer response

Heather, Thank you so much for your kind words, and we look forward to helping you in the future! :)

My Great Service at Scott Toyota in Sumter SC

My service at Scott Toyota in Sumter was as usual fast and all the staff was courteous and professional on my 2017 Really great experience Summerton SC

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words! On behalf of Scott Will Toyota I wish you a Happy Holidays and New Year! :)

Tylasia

It was wonderful and I would really tell all my if my friends and family to visit

Dealer response

Tylasia, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your kind words and referrals! It's always wonderful to hear that we are creating lasting relationships with our customers. Thank you again, and have a wonderful holiday!

1.8

Terrible experience

I have such a terrible taste in my mouth from them. I took my Toyota Corolla in to be fixed. They initially called and told me it was showing a bad coil on the test. So I agreed for them to fix it. I get there and they replaced the spark plugs not the coil. Spent $240 and it broke down on me, less then a week later. I am furious why did they not fix it to begin with. My husband and I called and I got hung up on and they never bothered to return my husband?s call back. W rare in the market for a new car and I was always adiment about getting a Toyota. After being treated this way we will buy somewhere else. I do not recommend Scott will Toyota and they lost loyal customers in us.

Dealer response

Justin, I'm Will Stacey, the General Manager at Toyota, and first, I would like to apologize to you for your unpleasant experience with our service department. It is our priority that we create and cultivate an establishment where all of our customers have a positive experiences with each and every visit. I would like to discuss your experience further with you, if you would allow. Please call me at your convenience at the store. 803-469-9500. I look forward to hearing from you, sir. Best Regards Will Stacey

Shopping for a new highlander

Had a great salesman that put me into the car I wanted for a great price. Overall I had a great experience. Would recommend to friends and family.

Dealer response

On behalf of the entire Scott Will staff, I'd like to say thank you for your kind words!

shopping for a new highlander

I had a great salesman that put me into the car I wanted for a great price. Overall i had a great experience.

Dealer response

I would like to extend my gratitude for your kind words, and your review! :)