The Car Store

79 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 17, 2019

Daniel is the best!!! along with everyone else that works there!! They have been soooo good to me,,this is my third car that i have bought from them

Betty, thank you for your kind words and continued support. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

August 13, 2019

From start to finish the customer service was impeccable. They were not pushy at all. It was all quick and painless and it truly is about the customer.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we hope to continue to help you in future.

August 7, 2019

Eveeyone was very helpful. There was no pressire and they were honeat about the car I bought.. The car that was advertised was wxaxtly as present2d.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, it was our pleasure helping you. We look forward to helping you and your family and friends ...in the future.

April 12, 2019

Everything! The whole experience was great. Danny was wonderful, very friendly and makes sure you understand what exactly you’re doing. Anna was very nice... also and very helpful and Maria was very nice!

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, it makes our day to know you enjoyed your experience.

April 11, 2019

Daniel Serna was really helpful. Stayed with my husband and me no matter how many cars we looked at. Impressed us when we asked him the prices of a... numbers of cars. We lefted there with a car (not the two cars we came to look at) but a car I love Still Impressed. Will tell my friends.

Thank you for your taking the time to review your experience, we appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping your friends and family.

January 21, 2019

Professional service and clean, organized facility. The truck is great also, lol. Alot of other clean cars on the lot for great prices.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, it makes our day to know you liked the service and your new truck. We hope to be able to help... you again in the future.

January 8, 2019

Daniel and Eddie are amazing , highly suggest to EVERYONE !!! I have bought multiple cars from them and will not go anywhere else !

We love working with you and Terry, we hope he enjoys the new car and the gas savings. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we rea...lly appreciate it.

December 29, 2018

Daniel, my salesman was very nice, not pushy, knowledgeable and friendly. He showed me the truck I was interested in and let us test drive it. We negotiated... a price that I was happy with and the sale went smoothly. I was informed about additional options and extended warranties but was not pressured when I declined them. Dealership was clean and welcoming. Overall a good experience and I was very satisfied with my purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you and your family again in the futu...re.

December 9, 2018

Danny was amazing and got us in our dream truck! Don’t overlook them as they can also make your dreams a reality.

Tiffany, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We enjoyed helping you, it's always a pleasure helping families that have served ou...r country. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

December 3, 2018

Nice people, great cars, easy process. I got the financing needed and a good deal on my car. I recommend

Alain, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with The Car Store. We look forward to helping you again in the future.