Ben Mynatt Nissan

56 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 15, 2018

I live in Richmond, VA and found the new car I wanted online so I called. I hate the car salesman run around but I got Paul and he went the extra mile... every step of the way, never pressured me....answered all my questions and really worked with me. He was reasonable on things that were important to me. So I moved forward and was able to work with Van who was also ahhmazing!! He priced so many options for us and never seemed bothered and never pushed me for anything yet offered knowledgeable advice. My family and I are pretty experienced car buyers and this was by far the easiest deal ever even though there were many potential obstacles with me being 4 hours away. Way to go guys, great buying experience and you have a customer for life!! Go see these guys!!!

Congratulations on your new Altima Lauren!! And thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very lucky to have Paul and Van as part... of our Team here! We look forward to seeing you again next time you're down this way. Please don't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you have any questions or need anything at all! ~Deana Beaver

December 4, 2018

I have a hard time getting a car finance and Paul Powell help me there I would recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

• October 3, 2017

Ron made buying less stressful, even enjoyable. Everyone who helped us throughout the experience had our comfort and best interest at heart. We would,... and have, recommended this dealership to others.

Thank you Pamela! We truly appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. If you need anything in the meantime, please let... me know. ~Deana 704-633-7270 dbeaver@benmynatt.com

October 20, 2018

We had the best experience ever. We were in and out in 3 hours. Salesman Stan Hinson was very thorough on explaining all the accesssories of this vehicles.... Finance was a breeze and very friendly. The drive was worth it. Shopping online I found them among the very few who post the sale price without making you give your email and phone number so they can picknup the phone and press you. Five star!

Thank you Pat! We are very luck to have Stan, he's one of the best! Congratulations on your new Nissan and please let us know if you need anythin...g at all. ~ Deana Beaver

July 31, 2018

I loved the whole car buying experience. We stopped by on a Thursday late Kevin stayed with us,done our paper work,Van done our finance paper work,wife... stopped by on Friday at lunch picked up her new car,simple as that... Buy your next new Nissan here.....

July 7, 2018

This was my second new car experience with Ben Mynatt Nissan and I’m extremely happy to be a repeat customer! Kevin and the rest of the staff are... very friendly and professional.

July 6, 2018

It was a very easy process on purchasing our new car. Zack was very helpful and very nice to work with. The entire staff that helped was also great Totally... a great dealership to purchase a vehicle. Thanks Guys.

July 4, 2018

Business manager more worried about who’s paying his admin fee than selling a 37K pick up truck. I guess he can get his admin fee from the next... guy! I want be back nor would I recommend this dealership.

June 5, 2018

A+ Staff! All super friendly and made buying my first car a joy! They answered every question I had and walked me through all the processes. Store is Clean... and very inviting in a sense!

June 5, 2018

We found a used car that interested us on a car search website. It was our good fortune that it led us to Ben Mynatt Nissan in Salisbury, NC and Nate... Allman. Nate could not have been nicer and did everything to make us comfortable. He listened to our needs and got us a fair price. When we discovered an issue with the a/c, Nate did not hesitate to have the service department check and resolve the problem. We discovered that Nate's great attitude and professionalism was apparently a characteristic of all the employees as each one we interacted with was attentive, pleasant and friendly. As we left, every employee we encountered thanked us for our business. I would definitely use this dealership again and highly recommend it especially if you are fortunate enough to have Nate assist you.