Ben Mynatt Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buying experience
    October 3, 2017

Ron made buying less stressful, even enjoyable. Everyone who helped us throughout the experience had our comfort and best interest at heart. We would..., and have, recommended this dealership to others.

Thank you Pamela! We truly appreciate you, and look forward to seeing you at your next service visit. If you need anything in the meantime, please let... me know. ~Deana 704-633-7270 dbeaver@benmynatt.com

• Ben Mynatt Nissan
    February 19, 2018

Craig Hamilton provided us excellent service and answered all our questions promptly. We were very satisfied with the deal we made on our new car pur...chase.

• Over tho top buying experience!
    February 3, 2018

Craig Hamilton was by far the most amazing, professional, knowledgeble ,personable car salesperson we have ever worked with! The dealership has a rel...axed and family FEEL. We drove from Greensboro and are the top happy with our car purchase. Highy recommend Craig and dealership.

• Car Shopper
    February 1, 2018

I already knew what vehicle I wanted when I stepped through the door and the salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly. It was a wonderful experien...ce and I ended up with the car I wanted.

It really means a lot to us when our customers take time to share. Thank you so very much!! Please keep in touch and let us know if you need anything!

• Bought my 2014 Nissan Rogue
    January 18, 2018

I had a SUPER experience buying my 2014 Nissan Rogue. Stan Hinson did a excellent job walking me through the process. I have bought my last 4 Nissan's... from Ben Mynatt. I will be referring my friends to the dealership. From sales to service Ben Mynatt tops the list of any dealership I have had dealings with!

Thank you for sharing your experience! Stan is awesome and we are lucky to have him here. See you at your next service and thank you again! If you nee...d anything at all, please let us know.

• Mr. William Twiss
    December 22, 2017

Went there looking for a good used car with great mileage. Sales consultant, Cedric Banks showed me just what i was looking for a 2016 Nissan Versa N...ote with low mileage. They took care of all the paperwork and drove of in the car the same day. Found a few minor issues with some trim. Contacted Adam in the service dept. and he had everything fixed the next day. Couldn't ask for a more friendly place to buy a car. Glad i went there first. Very Happy with there service. All i spoke to there go out of there way to help. They even gave me a ride home until the car was fixed and then they came and picked me up. Check them out. You will be glad you did.

• Easy and Efficient
    December 8, 2017

I already knew what I wanted (used Tacoma Access Cab V6) so I was not interested in being "sold", I was simply looking for a reasonable deal and Stan ...got it. We drove the vehicle, it was good, questions I had were effectively answered. The next day I made a reasonable offer that was accepted and then I was driving it off the lot in not time flat. Excellent and efficient service can be had at Ben Mynatt with Stan.

Thank you JW! We are so appreciative that you took time to tell us and others about your purchase!! Stan is an awesome person who genuinely cares abou...t helping our customers find the right vehicle at the right price. We are very fortunate to have him working here. Thank you again for your review and your business! If we can be of assistance in any way in the future please let us know. We wish you the Merriest of Holidays and a Happy New Year!

• I love my Pathfinder!!!!
    November 21, 2017

After looking for a vehicle for 2 years, I finally settled on the Pathfinder. However no dealer in Charlotte where I reside had a Pathfinder with the ...features that I wanted. So 3 weeks ago, Cars.com lead me to Ben Mynatt Nissan's website and there was my car!!! 2014 Nissan Pathfinder SL with leather seats, sunroof, rear panoramic roof too many other features to mention!!!! I made the 45 minute drive to Salisbury and was not disappointed. My salesman Stan Hinson was AWESOME!!! He was super knowledgeable on the vehicle and patient with me as this was the first time I bought a vehicle without the assistance of my father. The finance guy was a sub and worked for Nissan and was awesome in explaining my warranty and offered an extended warranty that I purchased also. I will always sing the praises of Ben Mynatt Nissan and make sure that I recommend you all to my family and friends. I only hate that I live too far away for servicing, but I just may have to consider making the drive anyway. If I purchase again in the future, it will definitely be with you all! Thanks again!

Maria we can't thank you enough for the glowing praise! Stan Hinson is an exceptional salesperson here and we are truly lucky to have him. If there is... anything we can do for you, your family or friends, please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing you the same great service in the future :)

• Tamela
    September 10, 2017

Stan was so helpful in my search for a new car. He walked me through the process and made the very big decision easy. I love my new Altima!

• Nissan Altima
    June 9, 2017

Stan Hinson was so helpful and very thorough to give us all the info on our car we bought.... great experience...

Ben Mynatt Nissan