Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac

1614 reviews

1614 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Atlantic Chevrolet Cadillac from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2013

I was able to check their inventory on-line before visiting the dealership. When i got there I saw a great selection of CPO vehicles. Paul, although... busy with another client, got me the keys to the car i was interested in. I was able to check the car inside and out. Not a lot of pressure to buy on the spot. Paul called me a few days after I picked up the car just to make sure that my expectation were met. Asked me to hold on to his cell number in case i had any questions. Overall it was a great car buying experience. I've already told friend and family; Atlantic Auto Group is a great place to shop for a car.

January 18, 2013

My fiance had a terrible experience with a used 2004 Silverado he traded in his vehicle for at Huntington Chevy. It was in and out of their service department... a total of four times within the four months he had the car, twice because the drive shaft blew off the truck! Every time we were stonewalled and promised things that never happened, including that he would be "taken out of that truck, and put in a newer better one" that wouldn't risk his life every other day. Eventually we gave up hope until he was contacted by Vinny from Atlantic Chevy who finally resolved the issue for us. The final incident occurred when the entire brake system failed on the 2004 Silverado and he had previously been on the phone with Vinny all day figuring out when to bring it in to Atlantic Chevy's service department. Vinny spoke with my fiance and arranged for a tow from Smithtown to Huntington Chevy and promised Jason a loaner pickup truck. Huntington Chevy's Service Department of course dropped the ball on the loaner again but within a week Vinny was able to put Jason in a 2009 Silverado with only 20,000 miles on it for close to the same payments Jason was making on the 2004 with 90,000 miles. We are ecstatic with our "new" truck and very grateful to Vinny (and Brandon from Huntington Chevy) for FINALLY making this right to us. We greatly appreciate it.

January 17, 2013

All I can say is wow! I had done my checking and knew I wanted a Chevy Cruze. I went to a dealership near my home and it seemed like they didnt want to... be bothered with me. I then went to another Chevy dealership and the salesman was very nice but wanted me to take what he had and not what I wanted. I then went to Atlantic Chevy(the place I was told to stay away from) I was greeted with a smile by Bob.He then spent more time asking me what I wanted and explaining the features and options than the other 2 dealers combined.Bob then insisted I test drive the 2 different models to compare them and see what I was getting for my money. Then we sat down and negotiated.I got the deal I wantedand drove my new car home that day! I highly recommend Atlantic Chevrolet.Go and see Bob he is the friendliest least pressurizing salesman I have ever come across.Charming and witty too! And very very knowledgable I detest car shopping but this was actually a fun experience.Oh and Lisa is a doll.I am completley satisfied!!!

January 16, 2013

to whom it may concern, I stopped into Atlantic Chevrolet to inquire about a SUV. I was given an education on the Equinox and offered a test drive by a... knowledgeable salesman. I was able to negotiate a price that was comfortable for me, and drove the vehicle of my choice home within a couple hours of my visit. I would highly recommend the salesman, Joe Mylottt, and Atlantic Chevrolet to anyone searching for a vehicle. Frank Basile

January 12, 2013

I went to Atlantic and leased a 2013 Chevy Cruze Eco. Neal was so thorough and helpful. They gave me a great deal and wonderful service. Once we had... everything settled and I was taking my new car home, he kindly answered all of my questions and walked me through setting up everything inside. When my lease is up, I'll be going back for my next car. I highly recommend this dealership.

• January 4, 2013

I want to let everyone know that is reading this that Michelle who works in customer relations is amazing. We are currently working together to resolve... any issues that I may have had, and I am a very happy customer now. She was kind, understanding and willing to do whatever needed to be done to make me happy. She is definitely someone who cares about how you feel as a customer and that you're happy. The people at Atlantic Chevrolet were wonderful to work with, the atmosphere was great, and you can't beat their prices. I totally recommend Atlantic Chevrolet!

January 2, 2013

When my son went into the dealership to shop for a car (Cadillac Escalade) he was approached by salesman Mr. Jimmy Z who my son instantly made a connection... with. He was then introduced to Mr. Keith Mauer who was very professional and at the same time very sincere and caring to my sons needs and financial situation. He took the time to talk with him and then sit down again with my husband and I and explain all the details again from the beginning. Never did we feel pressured or pushed into a sale like most dealerships do.. It was a few days before Christmas and I must say that we went to another dealership prior to our visit to Atlantic in Bayshore and the customer service between the two dealers was unbelievable. Not once did we feel rushed or pushed away when we said we just needed time to take in all the details before buying the car... The next day we went in to see Keith and bought the car.. Keith took care of us and asked if there was anything else we needed or questions still to be answered. He assured my son that if for any reason he felt there was a problem or question with anything we were to contact him.. I recommend this dealership to anyone out there looking for a car--you will be more than satisfied with there customer service, and I can personally recommend you ask for Keith Mauer.and salesman Jimmy Z. Thank you guys the car is beautiful and made Christmas a little more exciting this year :) sincerely, Cherise Gilberto

December 26, 2012

We would like to thank Mr.Patrick Turturro and Mr. Keith Mauer for the pleasant, professional service we received but most important the honesty render... to us. They were not pushy, they were there for you at all times for any questions. I was very lucky to get Patrick Tururro as my number one salesman, from the moment we entered he was there for us beginning to end pleasant, honest not pushy very helpful. Mr. Keith Mauer the Used Car Manager was a very pleasant and honest person from beginning to end very helpful, great personality. Thank you all involved! We would recommend this Dealership for the quality of service you receive. We bought a Cadillac SRX4 very happy. HAPPY HOILDAYS

December 19, 2012

Mr. Imber was very patient, informative and friendly. He created a relaxing atmosphere in an otherwise stressful situation for me and my family. Thank... you for all your help.

November 24, 2012

Went many times to look for a Tahoe or an Escalade and received 0 attention and even once was told that we could not afford the vehicle when we could have... paid cash that day. Careless but will have to admit the price they gave me for an SRX was not terrible they went down $11,000 but would not buy from Atlantic due to their issues and will never buy from them I will stick with Paul Conte Cadillac and King O'Rourke.