Andean Chevrolet

134 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2020

Josh Perkins made everything easy. He listened carefully to what i wanted, gave me freedom and plenty of time to make my decision, offered helpful insights... into features, options, warranty choices , and was friendly every step of the way. Upon my arrival, the parking lot greeter was friendly and reassuring. Everyone on staff was friendly, helpful, and gave me extra time when I needed it and went fast when I was ready, throughout the purchase process. I got a great deal on my trade and I am happily driving my new Equinox!

July 10, 2020

i was wanting a new Equinox and of Covoid-19 caused low inventory. It did not help that I wanted a specific color that was not in stock. Kevin was outstanding.... He showed me what was available and it was not what I wanted. .Finally he and several other people looked and found what I wanted. Everyone went above my expectations to find the right vehicle for me. Kevin kept me up to date with what they were doing with texts and phone calls. He was very patient and understanding with me and my wants . He deserves a gold star. Thank you!!!

• March 29, 2019

easy from start to finish. We drove from FL to purchase from Andean, and we will the next time we need a new Tahoe. Thank you

March 9, 2020

My daughter came home from college unexpectedly and told me her car needed to be serviced. We went to Andean and they were very helpful and supported my... daughter?s unscheduled car service. They were SUPER!

February 27, 2020

Poor customer experience. I was looking  to purchase a vehicle and inquired online in general. Not in regards to a specific car. I spent time talking to... the salesman and explained because he didn't have any inventory, I did not want them them pull my credit until I came in. He assured me several times. However, I was then notified that they did pull it and yet I had not even found a vehicle. The only time he called was when he wanted to get me in there, to sell me a car. The other times, when I called upset about credit pull they never called back. The customer experience manager even called for a standard follow up and I told him and he never called back. I normally wouldn't be as irritated but that 1 point it dedicated me put me into Tier II vs Tier I at BMW where I ended up buying an SUV. I am looking into my options to dispute, but when I am due to turn the lease in on my 2017 Tahoe Premier in 5 months, you can bet I will not be looking at Andean Chevrolet.

February 3, 2020

Top notch from the start. Ive purchased numerous vehicle and this was the first dealership experience that impressed me. I would highly recommend.

December 31, 2019

steve butera sale person sold me a sonic I took three time in show room asking question about the car he answer all right I rate tops thank you steve

November 26, 2019

After the fact found our issues with the car that the manager claimed they didn’t know , but were actual manufacturers systems. Ends up we are in the hole... another $500 just to be able to drive higher than 75mph or to listen to music at a certain level. But they have 70 experience? Rude upon requesting assistance. Unwilling to help without more $$.

November 25, 2019

Very nice when I came in. Worked to get me what I needed. There was no pressure. My sales man was Joshua . I would recommend the dealership And if... I’m in need of another car this is where I will go

September 5, 2019

I had an appointment at 12:30 and got to the dealership an hour early for my basic oil change. It took them 2 1/2 hours to do just an oil change. That... is way to long to do just an OIL change especially when arriving 1 hour early. If you can do an oil change yourself I would recommend to do it. Do not use them as it will take all day. Customer service at front desk is horrible. Was told it would only take 15 more minutes and it ended up taking 30 minutes after I told her I had to leave to pick my kids up and take them to the doctor. They act like they don’t care about their customers!