TJ Motors Certified Pre-Owned

74 reviews

July 21, 2020

Just purchased a 2017 Chevy Malibu from Mike in excellent condition. Mike was a outstanding salesman that went above his duties to make me feel comfortable... and confident that I came to the right place!

February 12, 2020

I purchased a car from TJ Motors 10 months ago. I recently reached out to Todd, as my son is looking to buy a car. Not only did Todd put aside time to... meet with and advise him, he then gave my son new car mats he had for the car I purchased. Once you purchase a car from TJ Motors, you will not look elsewhere, as you will always have the feeling of being valued.

• October 29, 2018

Great service. Salesman Ariel is a honest, very helpful. Joe was also very helpful. Thank you all. I highly recommend if your looking for a car.

Thank you Rosita. We appreciate the kind words!

January 20, 2020

My fiance just bought a car for the first time from Todd and Mike. He got a beautiful VW passat. The guys there are very friendly, worked with his budget... to get him a great deal and make sure he found a good car that he could afford. We will definitely be coming back the next time we are ready for a new car

October 28, 2019

Bought a beautiful Ford Escape, love it. Todd and his team were friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive through the whole search, buying and... financing process.

October 17, 2019

A huge thank you to Todd, Ariel and the entire team at TJ Motors for making my car buying experience such a pleasure. They worked with me every step of... the way answering any and all questions I had. They all made the entire process a seamless one. The car buying experience here far exceeded any of the other dealerships I had visited and for that I am grateful. I purchased a 2017 Toyota Camry in excellent condition. I highly recommend TJ Motors for anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle.

September 16, 2019

As a first time car buyer I was very careful when searching, and this dealer put me at ease. Listing was just as it appeared on the website, test drive... a day after inquiring. Few days later, I was in my car. Fair pricing and everyone I worked with was honest about what I was getting. Would absolutely buy a car here again.

Thank you for choosing TJ Motors. We value you as a customer and are glad to hear our team provided you with a five star experience. Our goal is to ma...ke your car buying experience as easy as 1.2.3.We look forward to seeing you again.-Todd Blonder, TJ Motors, Car Buy As Easy As 1.2.3

July 19, 2019

Very attentive, they didn’t stop working with me until i was in the car that fit my needs, wants and budget perfectly. Knew what i was looking for and... found it. Thank you

Thank you for the kind words TC! Let us know if you ever need anything.-Todd Blonder

April 3, 2019

I was very impressed with this dealership. The staff is very professional and easy to communicate with. Every vehicle is certified, not one bad choice... on the lot. I enjoyed my experience.

We are glad you enjoyed your time here! Let us know if you ever need anything.-Todd Blonder

March 25, 2019

T J Motors is a wonderful dealership. My car buying experience was so easy. Very professional. Todd, Ariel and Joe are so helpful. Would highly recommend... this business.

Thank you Jude! I am so glad you enjoyed working with our team!-Todd Blonder