TJ Motors Certified Pre-Owned

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(860) 245-6066 (860) 245-6066

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great long distance purchase

We found our 2018 chevy volt and purchased it from tjmotors in connecticut and had it delivered to us in DC. Todd and Mike gave us great honest and efficient service. We had the car in 6 days after the first phone call.

SUV shopper

It was a no pressure, straight forward transaction. There was no upselling and we got a great car. He knew his product well. Good location.

Excellent car buying experience

Just purchased a 2017 Chevy Malibu from Mike in excellent condition. Mike was a outstanding salesman that went above his duties to make me feel comfortable and confident that I came to the right place!

Reliable help and ongoing advice

I purchased a car from TJ Motors 10 months ago. I recently reached out to Todd, as my son is looking to buy a car. Not only did Todd put aside time to meet with and advise him, he then gave my son new car mats he had for the car I purchased. Once you purchase a car from TJ Motors, you will not look elsewhere, as you will always have the feeling of being valued.

Great customer service!

My fiance just bought a car for the first time from Todd and Mike. He got a beautiful VW passat. The guys there are very friendly, worked with his budget to get him a great deal and make sure he found a good car that he could afford. We will definitely be coming back the next time we are ready for a new car

Great service

Bought a beautiful Ford Escape, love it. Todd and his team were friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, and attentive through the whole search, buying and financing process.

The perfect car buying experience!

A huge thank you to Todd, Ariel and the entire team at TJ Motors for making my car buying experience such a pleasure. They worked with me every step of the way answering any and all questions I had. They all made the entire process a seamless one. The car buying experience here far exceeded any of the other dealerships I had visited and for that I am grateful. I purchased a 2017 Toyota Camry in excellent condition. I highly recommend TJ Motors for anyone looking for a pre-owned vehicle.

Great Experience

As a first time car buyer I was very careful when searching, and this dealer put me at ease. Listing was just as it appeared on the website, test drive a day after inquiring. Few days later, I was in my car. Fair pricing and everyone I worked with was honest about what I was getting. Would absolutely buy a car here again.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing TJ Motors. We value you as a customer and are glad to hear our team provided you with a five star experience. Our goal is to make your car buying experience as easy as 1.2.3.We look forward to seeing you again.-Todd Blonder, TJ Motors, Car Buy As Easy As 1.2.3

Very attentive

Very attentive, they didn’t stop working with me until i was in the car that fit my needs, wants and budget perfectly. Knew what i was looking for and found it. Thank you

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words TC! Let us know if you ever need anything.-Todd Blonder

4.0

Shopper

I was very impressed with this dealership. The staff is very professional and easy to communicate with. Every vehicle is certified, not one bad choice on the lot. I enjoyed my experience.

Dealer response

We are glad you enjoyed your time here! Let us know if you ever need anything.-Todd Blonder