Hopper Motorplex

421 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 1, 2020

Was looking to buy a used vehicle from Hopper but when we arrived the car salesmen were just hanging out on the bench. Had to ask them if they worked... there and to show us a certain jeep we came to look at. They had us follow them around to “look” for the vehicle. After 30 minutes of looking, he then proceeded to tell me the vehicle was being driven by the owners daughter and was taken the night before. Then he offered another vehicle with lower miles for the same price. I said “yes I’d like to see it. It then took him another 30 minutes to find the other Jeep he offered. When he finally found it, it was in the shop getting a lift kit and new tires so he said “it’s actually going to be an extra 4,000 if you want that one”. Anyway moral of the story very unprofessional, and unorganized. Definitely Would NOT recommend!!

July 29, 2020

Even in these trying times they made the whole experience easy and painless. From our sales agent Trent to the financial guru Brian, everyone was friendly... and helpful. They are 96 miles from us and I would not hesitate to make the trip again if they have something I want. We'll worth the trip.

• October 24, 2016

Very timely and attentive. Trent has a certain knack for being a good listener and these guys have great customer service...

June 19, 2020

So we inquired about a trading in and buying a truck.. first of the guy acted like he didn't have time for me. Then when he found the time the didn't want... to work with me nothing... Guess we wasn't high class enough for this dealership....

As we discussed in our conversation, we deeply apologize for your experience. We have since spoke to the salesperson to ensure this will not happen ag...ain. We do appreciate your mention of trying us again on your next vehicle purchase! We look forward to helping you then!

January 12, 2020

We bought 2 pick-ups from Hopper. Both are in great condition. The sales staff is polite and knowledgeable. As we search for a 3rd vehicle this month,... we are in contact with our sales person. GREAT dealership!

January 9, 2020

My father and I had a very pleasant experience with Randy and the finances Dept . The Quality was top notch in what you look for in a dealership 100%

December 26, 2019

Easiest Car buying experience of my life. Kyle made the experience seamless and hassle free. I literally was in and out of the dealership in less then... an hour.

December 22, 2019

I especially like how this dealership pays extra special close attention to their social media avenues of contact. I messaged them on the weekend and David... Newton responded very quickly and every time I asked any questions about the bike I was interested in. It floors me how so many businesses have a "Contact Us" email feature on their web page but after filling it in and sending the message I get no response whatever. We are moving closer and closer to virtual commerce everyday. Businesses that ignore or are not adept at monitoring the new ways are going to lose out. Hopper Motorplex is not one of those businesses.

December 20, 2019

We had the best experience purchasing our new SRT8 Jeep from Hopper Motorplex. Very informative and helpful staff! Ernie is a fantastic guy to work with.... I would recommend working with him for sure! Cool vibe, no pressure, get it done attitude! Nasser made financing a breeze. They have an array of unique , sporty and head turners! Check them out today. I would send my family, friends and YOU to Ernie for all your vehicle needs !

December 20, 2019

Kyle Field did an outstanding job helping us purchase a Ford Explorer in mint condition. We searched locally (Austin, Tx) and couldn't find exactly what... we wanted. When Hopper Motorplex listed the vehicle we were looking for, Kyle made it super easy for us to "inspect" the vehicle as he made a 4.5 minute video detailing the vehicle inside and out. Due to quality of the video, we purchased the Explorer without having to travel to view it in person. The vehicle was delivered to our home for a nominal fee and the vehicle was better than advertised! Thx again to Kyle Field and Hopper Motorplex