Hopper Motorplex

395 reviews

395 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hopper Motorplex from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 20, 2019

Randy was great!! Worked very hard to help us !! We will definitely go back and purchase another vehicle from him !! Staff was very nice and professional... !! I would definitely go back !! Thanks Randy

August 19, 2019

We found our vehicle online and stopped in. Everyone was very friendly and inviting. Ernie was great to work with. Great customer service and reasonable... pricing! Highly recommend!

Ernie Pezzola

• October 24, 2016

Very timely and attentive. Trent has a certain knack for being a good listener and these guys have great customer service...

August 19, 2019

We are in Illinois, but our vehicle search brought us to Hopper Motorplex in Texas. Kyle and the whole team at Hopper were excellent. Paperwork FedEx-ed... back and forth, swift and competent. Shipping got our car to us in one day! We heartily recommend Kyle and Hopper for their work.

Kyle Field

Sales Executive

(5.0) 122 reviews

August 13, 2019

We found the 2017 Explorer sport on Car Gurus and drove to Hopper Motorplex in McKinney. Randy Porier met us with a smile as we walked up. He was very... helpful throughout the purchase process. I will do business with him again in the future.

August 10, 2019

Big Ern was the best car salesman I've ever worked with. He was so helpful and patient. We never seemed like he was rushing us or pushing us to commit... before we were ready. Jason in finance was great, as well. He was informative, did his job well, but was so personable and real with us. Great, great dealership.

Ernie Pezzola

August 2, 2019

This place was well worth the drive. I came across Hopper Motorplex on Auto-trader. I had never heard of them, but the reviews looked promising. In the... past 4 years, I've purchased 6 vehicles between myself and my wife (I know, I know.... I have a problem lol). Anyways, I have got to say this place was the best, hands down! You can definitely tell they genuinely care about their customers. They were extremely patient with me and never once did I feel like they were trying to push me into doing something I wasn't comfortable with. No pushy sales tactics, no false gimmicks, no fine print.... absolutely amazing! I will definitely be a return customer. Go see Randy Porier for a test drive, great guy. Also.... if you do end deciding to purchase a vehicle, ask for Shaneela, the Finance Director. She is absolutely wonderful!

Ricky Loper

Service Manager

(4.8) 9 reviews

July 29, 2019

I'd give 6 stars, I don't see that option.... We drove 200 miles to another dealership in DFW to purchase a vehicle, only to find it not as advertised.... Desperate, we jumped online, found Hopper Motorplex, found the vehicle we wanted, called Kyle, got pre-approval and called an Uber all within 30 minutes. When we arrived at Hopper, Kyle was there to meet us. We test drove, signed the paperwork and were on our way. Multiple team members checked on us throughout the process and made us feel very comfortable. This is how buying anything should be. Thank you to Kyle and Team Hopper for making this dream come true!! You guys are top notch.

Kyle Field

Sales Executive

(5.0) 122 reviews

July 10, 2019

I went there just to look around. I was shopping for a Harley. I met a salesman named David and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He answered... every question I had for him. He didn't try to rush me to buy a bike. I found the bike I wanted and the paperwork was quick and easy. No stress at all. He fixed the right blinker and filled my tank up and I was ready to ride. I recommend them highly. Great staff. Thanks again. I will purchase my next bike with them down the road.

July 5, 2019

Randy was very knowledgeable and helped a lot with my purchase, making sure the entire transaction went smoothly. I would highly recommend Randy and Hopper... Motorplex if you are in the market for a unique car or a nice lifted truck/jeep. I love my new CTS V. 5/5. Will try to buy all my future vehicles with Randy. Great customer service before and months after I bought my car.