Hopper Motorplex

421 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 19, 2019

Bought a 2020 Lexus from Ernie, got a great deal & Ernie was helpful & easy to work with! All of the staff were easy going, really enjoyable experience.

December 9, 2019

I enjoyed my experience with Hopper motorplex! We were in an out in no time and didn't even complain that they had to move 4 cars to get to the one we... wanted to test drive. Fell in love with the car and worked with what we wanted to pay. Randy was a great person to do the deal with!

December 7, 2019

Hands down the best car buying experience ever! Randy is a very informative, knowledgeable, personable, and genuine guy. Hopper Motorplex got me into the... car of my dreams! The whole team from sales to financing were amazing! Will definitely go back to buy again!

November 7, 2019

My experience with Hopper motorplex was pleasantly surprising. Randy was very open and honest and did his best to accommodate my needs and expectations.... He managed to get me into a wonderful car at an excellent price without hassle. Outstanding dealership and Randy is a individual with great character that made my car purchase as easy as possible! I will Undoubtedly use Randy for my next car purchase.

November 7, 2019

Although my experience has fortunately (apparently) been contrary to most, I do need to share. I bought a car remotely, sight-unseen. I have bought nearly... a dozen this way over the last 15 years, and taken my chances. And of course, buying sight-unseen comes with risk, so I generally restrict myself to vehicles from main dealers or reputable used car shops like this one, and ask a series of questions that should cover typical wear issues and, where relevant, typical pattern failures for the particular car I'm interested in. The car I received had a number of problems that were not shared beforehand. Most of them were minor, but one related to a system I had specifically asked about - reproducing the error would have only required driving the car from one side of the lot to the other. The car also has a cheap aftermarket exhaust, which, in effect, has ruined the experience of driving it. Of course for high-end German cars restoring the OEM exhaust will cost thousands. I contacted the salesperson, who took 3 days to reply. I told him clearly that the car was used and had no warranty and I do not expect any such thing, but given how far out of conformity with "normal" condition the car is - especially given that it has crummy aftermarket exhaust and that what clearly constitutes a "major modification" was not shared with me before the purchase, would they be willing to help me make it whole, or buy the car back? I would pay for return shipping. He stated that it was as stated. In effect, too bad. I asked if he had discussed it with management and if so, is the formal answer to my request to help me make it right, or take the car back, is "no". I have received no reply. It's a shame, for three reasons. First, I gave them every opportunity to talk with me and reach a reasonable agreement we could both accept. Second, this is a clear breach of trust, and trust is the currency of credibility in this market - if you're selling a car online, you can't sell a high-end luxury sedan that shows up on the buyer's curb sounding like a teenager just spent his last paycheck from the fast food joint and used thermal tape to attach a $50 fart can to sawed-off tailpipe on a '91 Honda Civic. That kind of obvious major mechanical modification may or may not be legally required to be reported, but it's a pretty intentional omission to a buyer who hasn't seen the car but is trusting you on the basis of reputation to send a car that is "whole". Third, and probably worst of all, is that there will never be an easier buyer than me. There were a handful of other pretty obvious problems I found immediately. I've already sorted out half of them. The rest, a few hundred bucks and a few weekends and I'll fix them. Yes, I do all of my own work. And I'm both willing and able (and even interested) in finding a creative solution. If they bought parts for me, I'd install them myself. I'd accept a used exhaust. My demands aren't unreasonable and I'M A CAR GUY - I do all of my work myself - I collect cars - and STILL, the dealership's response is to decline and then eventually just ignore and disown the problem. I'm even willing to put a few thousand into this - either to sort it out (normal sorting-out costs) or just getting the car back to them to dispose of as they like. Caveat emptor. I shouldn't have trusted them, although in the dozen give or take online car purchases to date I have never had something so egregious "slip through". I'm willing to take partial blame for assigning more trust than was deserved, and to pay part of the cost of making it right. But the dealership has simply chosen not to respond at all, much less respond correctly. This is unfortunate. The lesson here is, you will need to see and drive Hopper Motorplex's car yourself. Unfortunately this car's sales team cannot be trusted to share pretty obvious things. Consider the distinct possibility that a car you buy online arrives with some undisclosed problem or modification.

November 6, 2019

Bought online, received car w/ major mod, no redress offered...

October 14, 2019

5 STARS brother , I can't give Randy and his crew enough of the recognition they deserve. Randy went above and beyond my expectations and so did the finance... department. I will definitely be in touch on my next purchase. Again thank you Randy and blessings to you , your family and the HOPPERMOTORPLEX crew !!!

September 29, 2019

Hopper's Cycles and David provided me with optimum customer service. They worked with me directly making sure financing was straight and delivery was prompt.... Easy process/great customer service!

September 27, 2019

I am from California and I purchased my vehicle from Ernie. Ernie was very reliable and honest from start to finish! The car came in exactly as we discussed.... Very pleased with the communication and the service I received as well!! THANKS ERNIE!! LOVE MY CADILLAC!!

September 19, 2019

I purchased a vehicle from Hopper while living on the East Coast. Randy from the very beginning was accommodating, friendly, and super helpful with this... bi-coastal transaction. He made everything seamless and easy before my big move out to Texas. He even picked me up at the airport and brought me to the dealership, keys in hand. Overall, Randy made this experience a good one for me. Thank you Randy!!!