Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Tampa

4.0

4.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Stay FAR AWAY

I am blown away how poorly they treated us. First off I wanted to trade in our Pacifica and get a new suv. I called and spoke to maybe 4 people in the past month and got NO Where. Decided to stop there last week they appraised the 2017 Pacifica they only need pay off amount which I provided. 5 Days later nothing. Not sure what happened there but place was great. I would recommend another dealership. Most likely will place an editorial since I work for major media outlet

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide excellent customer service, therefore I apologize for any lack of communication that occurred on our behalf. I would like to speak with you further and assist you with the trade of your Pacifica. Please contact me at your convenience. Ruben Santiago, Market Director, 813-620-4300

Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service! EVERYTIME we go the dealership’s service dept, our car sits and sits even with an appointment. No one calls letting me know if the car is ready. I have to call the service dept. and it takes many calls to get an answer. The last service appt, no one even touch my car for 8 hours. This visit, I called to check and they were closed! No call or car! They have had my car for almost 24 hours and we had to hunt someone down for answers. The service dept is a joke!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I apologize for the frustration and miscommunication that has occurred with our service department. I would like to speak with you further about this issue. Please contact me at your convenience. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-620-4300

1.0

Worst vehicle buying in over 50 years.

One of the worst experience I've had in over fifty years of purchasing vehicles. Went three times; each time the service was worse. On third visit, I told them I was ready to buy. After waiting over an hour had to track down the salesman twice. He never gave me a status update and reason for the delay. During the visit I never received pricing or other information I requested. Never was offered anything to drink Not wanting to waste anymore time, we left the dealership with the promise they would send the pricing same day. It's been ten days; no email, no contact from dealership. They lost the sale. I no going to Courtesy for maintenance! Purchased my vehicle from another dealership. They were more professional, had pricing within 15 minutes and was able to complete the entire process in less than 90 minutes.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We strive to provide exceptional customer service, therefore, I regret to hear about your recent visit with us and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at your convenience. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-620-4300

Bad business

Purchased my jeep last April with 5k miles on it. Drive shaft broke off on it with 8k miles. They took care of it as they said it was still under warranty. Unfortunately the repair took 2 weeks to complete. Driving the jeep another 9k miles the same drive shaft that was repaired had broken off again. Called the service department and talked to a supervisor (who was extremely rude and just wanted to talk over me) and the manager to have it repaired and was told that I was pretty much out of luck and would cost me a few thousand dollars to repair due to an aftermarket lift kit that was installed prior to my purchase. Service also explained to me that this is due to the drive shaft not being the correct size. The same exact one that they had repaired the first time. So after spending 34k dollars with this establishment, in one year I have not had my Jeep for 4 weeks due to repairs had 3 tows 2 cut drive shafts, recut exhaust system, geometry bars installed all to ensure it doesn't happen again. After talking to the service manager and being told he would talk to used car sales team, never even recieved a call back and was basically hung out to dry. Really bad business, please take into account before purchasing a vehicle here because once they take your money you are on your own.

Dealer response

James, thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any frustration you have experienced with our service department. Our customer's satisfaction is what matters to us and I would like to speak with you further regarding the issue and to hopefully regain your trust. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-620-4300

1.5

Sold the car I had scheduled an appointment for

I had contacted Courtesy Jeep Dodge of Tampa to drive with intent to purchase a vehicle that is outside of my area. I had scheduled an appointment on the weekend and made travel arrangements to test drive the vehicle and I even offered to put a deposit down. I was not notified that the car was sold, resulting in wasted trip to Tampa to drive a vehicle that was no longer available. Luckily it wasn't a super long trip, but it did waste my weekend.

Dealer response

Greetings and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry to hear that your experience was unpleasant and I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you experienced. It is our policy to sell cars to the first person that agrees to purchase, so I apologize if you felt mislead during your inquiry. If you are still in the market, or would like to speak about this further, please reach out to me directly. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-620-4300

Lies buy a "trusted" brand

First, their "push start" service online is just a marketing ploy. They get your information to push you to come in to do the process they said they would online. They will use what ever lie necessary to get you in the door. Bryan Peoples reassured me four times that I had been approved through Chrysler Capital and that all I would need to bring was proof of insurance and drivers license. I made my way down to the dealership and was immediately pawned off to Dan LeBlanc where we started the car buying process all over. I was required to fill out a credit application before even going on a test drive. He didn't ask how much I was willing to put down or anything like that. He just assumed I wasn't worth his time and moved on to another guest within 2 minutes. I called back today to see if there was some misunderstanding between us but Dan LeBlanc decided to act like he was clueless on the matter. Save yourself and skip Courtesy when car buying.

Dealer response

Travis, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We strive to provide exceptional customer service, therefore, I apologize for any miscommunication that occurred during your recent sales experience. I would be happy to speak with you further about this, if you would please contact me at your convenience. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-620-4300

Worst

The have had my vehicle for two days, even after an appointment for re-repair of a leak. No call backs! Long wait times for check-in/out. Avoid if possible.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review. I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced with our service department, as well as the lengthy delay and miscommunication that has occurred. Please contact me at your convenience and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Paul Snedic, General Manager, 813-620-4300

Definitely recommend

Honest and excellent service. Brandon in finance and Carl the salesperson were great! I?ll be back for my next vehicle in a few years! Would definitely recommend.

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive review of Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I am very pleased to hear that our team is honest and you recommend us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Andrew Dunton, General Manager

2.2

mr james

i had an issue with a new Pacifica radio went dead and all the surrounding instruments they said they had to order a new radio. waited two weeks "nothing" went back to the service dept and they told me they had a program fix for the issue. yes it was fixed. had I not gone in i would never had known. no call no E mail no nothing. just look at the ratings if would want to see how the service is. i would have thought they would have compensated me for all me troubles. again nothing . did get a "sorry"

Dealer response

Jim, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We regret that we left you with a negative opinion and we apologize for any miscommunication that occurred in repairing your radio. If you would like to speak with me further about this issue, please contact me at your convenience. Andrew Dunton, General Manager, 813-620-4300

chysler 300c

Chase Cagley was courtesy and professional. Have only had the car back a couple of days and the repair that was done appears to be working, will have a better idea soon by, as of now very satisfied.

Dealer response

Joyce, I am glad you enjoyed your experience at Courtesy Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I am happy to hear that Chase was professional and courteous. please let us know in the future what we can do to assist you further. Andrew Dunton, General Manager