Turan Foley Chevrolet

140 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 27, 2019

I've bought just about every one of my vehicles from Turan Foley. I think my latest purchase, a 2019 Corvette Stingray, is actually number 10 or 11 from... them. Josh Williams is my salesman/friend that I deal with when buying from Turan. Josh treats you like a friend instead of just a customer. He wants whats best for the family making the purchase instead of just trying to make a sale. The whole staff at Turan treats you well, always greets you at the door and has a smile on their face. I'll always keep my business at Turn Foley where they treat you like family 24/7.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your... next visit!

November 27, 2019

John Struck our salesman was exceptional by helping my fiance pick the vehicle for his best interest. He was definitely helpful and met our needs. I recommend... anyone to make a purchase or simply just going in to get their car serviced.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

November 26, 2019

I couldnt be more happy with my experience at Turan Foley!! Curtis was great to work with. He stayed in contact with me and was more than happy to send... all additional information I needed when deciding to drive 500 miles to possibly purchase the truck. The drive was well worth it!! The truck was even better than I expected, the trade-in value I received for my current vehicle was great, and the customer service from Curtis and all of the staff made the purchase the smoothest I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. I have already recommended Turan Foley to several friends and will continue to do so.

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your rece...nt visit. Take care!

November 15, 2019

I have purchased two automobiles from Turan Foley and this was the first time I have utilized the Service Department. I had scheduled my appointment... online, which I did not know at the time, does not schedule correctly. Even so, when I arrived and was not scheduled for the day or time, the ladies in the Service Department and the Service Manager were more than accommodating to take care of me. The professionalism and willingness to go out of their way to take care of my recall on my vehicle before I traveled out of town was greatly appreciated. The waiting room and facilities were also quite clean, comfortable and impressive. Very positive experience for me.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Turan Foley Chevrolet Buick and we hope to see you again soon!

November 12, 2019

Recall handled for me by Rose Monzingo. Great job !

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to o...ur guests. Please come see us for any future needs.

November 10, 2019

My experience with the service department was a great experience.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your... next visit!

October 11, 2019

I have bought twelve cars here in the last 16 years, what more can I say.

Thank you for choosing Turan Foley Chevrolet Cadillac and We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit! Buick as your first ch...oice for all your automotive needs!

October 10, 2019

John in auto and truck service is exceptional in his field of customer service. He is always fast, thorough and courteous. I really like his style. ... I had my Colorado truck serviced two weeks ago. Good job and I will pass this name and Turan Foley to all of my friends. Reid Walker.

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review!

October 8, 2019

Notified about a recall, punctual, polite, and thorough

October 6, 2019

Wonderful, experienced and knowledgeable service department.

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Turan Foley Chevrolet Buick and we hope to see y...ou again.