Sunrise Autoland

Friday 11:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed 10:00am–5:00pm
(877) 836-6605 (877) 836-6605

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My experience at Sunrise Autoland was great Sid an

To day March 24th I bought a 2014 Maserati GTS from Sunrise Autoland beautiful experience beautiful people would recommend this place to anybody looking for a nice use car from nice honest people Sunrise Autoland number one in my book I have too thank the whole team at Sunrise Autoland very satisfied happy customer

Satisfied with their service!

I called them and told them that i needed an approval before i head over there.. within hours they called me and told me to come down to the dealer.. we got there and within an hour we were driving home in the new car.. and the car runs and feels execllent... oh let me say low miles too... im going back to purchase another car.. thanks alot..

Best place to buy a car!!

the customers come first at sunrise autoland. honesty, experience and loyalty! best place to buy a car and recommend to friends and family! Vehicles are in great condition and they dont forget about you after the purchase!!

Great service Chloe and the guys at autoland

Great service Chloe bend over backwards to get me in my car over a holiday weekend she really pulled all the strings did what she had to do that the finance approval in one day to Cabell the insurance paperwork I just drove by with my car amazing pleasure to deal with honors good family people Great service Chloe bend over backwards to get me in my car over a holiday weekend she really pulled all the strings did what she had to do that the finance approval in one day to Cabell the insurance paperwork I just drove by with my car amazing pleasure to deal with honors good family people

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words Linda. We appreciate your business! See you next week for your S550!

My 2015 Pathfinder

I almost didn't go bc of the snow this morning but glad I did. Got a great deal on my 2015 pathfinder! No one on Long Island or queens could beat the deal I got. Thanks sunrise!

4.2

sunrise auto

I went to sunrise autoland the staff very helpfully sales girl Chile did her thing and got me in to my 2013 bmw x6 she was great at letting me no all details very helpfull

maxima

Sunrise Auto land is a great business. The staff there are wonderful with helping the customer with their wants. The car selection there is also very nice from luxury cars to affordable cars for the average person. They also try and work with the customer and that was the best thing for me because I felt like I wasn't being taken advantage of. I recommend this spot to anybody looking for a quality car.

Purchased my 2010 Honda civic

I just purchasad My new civic from Chloe 2 days ago and pleased isn't even the word!! From start to finish chloe helped me tremendously and the finance manager sid got me the best deal possible at the best rate possible! I'll Def be back with friends and family and my next one for sure!! Thank you so much chloe & Sid! !!!

2010 Jeep Wrangler

Thank you very much Chloe, Sid, John and staff. My son is on top of the world with his Wrangler jeep. The service was remarkable. Staff was very helpful and absolutely wonderful. We really loved buying our vehicle with you. We will definitely be telling everyone about your wonderful service. Thank you again!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind words. we are please that you had such a great experience. see you for the next one!

2010 Jeep Wrangler

Excellent service. The vehicle I just bought is what I always wanted. The price was affordable. They were very professional and timely. Always available. Always pleasant and they made this experience worth every minute. Thank you Chloe, Sid and staff for this wonderful vehicle.