Maita Subaru

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 15 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 2, 2013

We are from Reno and our dealer here could not accommodate us,so we went to Maita in Sacramento to look for a car to buy.We talked to the salesman bef...ore going down to be sure they had exactly what we wanted.The salesman we had was Jim T,he was very knowledgable about the car and the buying process was great.We saved a lot of money with the incentives.We highly recommend this dealer and Jim.We would not hesitate to buy a car here again and will forward Jims name to friends and family

October 22, 2017

I have bought many cars in my life and I have never met a salesman as helpful and knowledgeable about the product as I did at Maita Subaru. His name ...is Jack Boga and is refreshing to deal with; low pressure and pleasant. He gave many options and scenarios. He helped me find the best fit for my needs. Thanks Jack!!! I will be telling all I know to come down to see you.

March 14, 2017

They were so great throughout the buying process. I never felt pressured or taken advantage of. There were was a headlight out and the driver window w...as glitchy on the car I was looking at and they fixed it right away no questions asked. Our salesman, Robert, was so nice and easygoing. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends.

August 15, 2016

I ordered crossbars for my roof rack and within 2 days got an email indicating they were ready for pick up. So far so go. I responded asking about h...ours for the parts department. I was told that the parts department would be closed at 6 but that the crossbars would be left with reception in the Maita Mazda dealership. I show up shortly after 6 to be told that they aren't there. I drove 45 minutes in Friday evening traffic only to be told that I can pick them up Saturday. Worse yet, the same thing happens Saturday. On this visit the receptionist didn't even try to help. I asked if there was anyone else I could talk with and she just said no. Not only did she not help the situation, she made it worse with her complete indifference. I had to ask to speak to her manager before she went to get someone else from the service area. Ricky was very apologetic and said that they would make arrangements to get the crossbars to me Monday. Got an email today from Chris indicating they would be shipped and arrive Tuesday. I think Ricky is the only one that understands customers service.

January 22, 2016

My tire pressure light on my brand new Forester (purchased in San Jose) went on a couple days before heading through Sacramento for a work meeting. Th...at light still hadn't gone out as the weather adjusted from Monsoon weather to fair Northern Cal weather, so I made a detour to Maita by reference to Cars.com's service finder on the app... I didn't have a service appointment, but they were able to squeeze me in and address the issue at no charge. Everyone was friendly, the appointment was fast, and I thank Maita for their help and hospitality (esp John in Service!).

May 30, 2015

I went yesterday to test Drive a 2014 and 2015 Outback. The salesman that assisted me is Donald White. While I have not yet purchased a vehicle from M...aita Subaru... I can honestly say my initial contact and test drive was a really nice experience. Mr. White understood that we were just beginning the process of test-driving vehicles. His pleasant, attitude and professionalism reflect positively on (not only the product he represents) but on the company itself. Additionally, as an employee he had such positive things to say about Maita, I was truly impressed. Whether we end up buying a Subaru or not....I must say.. Maita has a winner in this Gentleman. Thank You.

June 17, 2014

We were not sure what we wanted but Subaru was one of our choices. We were looking for a vehicle that would accomadate a soon to be newborn. We needed... a vehicle with trunk space but also wanted to be fun to drive. Looking at the spec sheets online did not really give us a good idea on space. The salesman, khan Cun, or something like that was TERRIBLE. We were asking lots of questions regarding trunk space and options and he did not seem to car. We walked next door Maita Mazda, one of our other choices, and unfortunately we got the same sales person! We asked to test drive the CX-5 and he was hesitant cause he was too busy talking to 2 other sales person in the office. Eventually he took us out. Then when we came back we wanted to test drive the 3 hatchback (we have a 2013 Mazda 3) and he said "why you already have a Mazda 3?" Uh well if he bothered to know we have the 2013 and this is 2015 which is a different model. Then we said we want to test drive it anyway. So he went and got a key, but we told him we wanted to test the 5 door hatchback and he said, "why it drives exactly the same as the sedan". We had to tell him well we wanted to test drive the hatchback anyway. Both vehicles did not seem "exciting" enough for us so we told him we wanted to test the WRX. He said well you cannot test drive the STi unless you are going to buy it and have a credit check. Well we said we only want the WRX so that is fine. Then he said "well that too as that is in high demand and buyers want 0 miles on it". We said fine, you can have a credit check (820) last we had it check. On the way in, one of his sales person said to him his customer came back looking for him and he said ok and said he will get another sales person to help us. We were in the Subaru main building when a sales person went in the office (main) and said to what look like a manager there and pointed as us and said they need a sales person. The manager said, quiet audiably, they were here already, and just seem to ignore us. We sat there for another 10 minutes or so and no one bothered until we finally decided to just leave. Only then the manager said they are so busy and swamped that all their salesman was out on test drives. Here is the thing, yes it does appear we were not serious in purchasing a vehicle, but last year we purchased 2 2013 Mazda 3 from them at the same time. We could have done the same this time but apparently they felt we were not important enough. We might have walked out with WRX or STi without financing...

May 31, 2014

We experienced the best new car purchase of our life at this Dealership on 5-24-14. Every four years we purchase a new vehicle after an extensive revi...ew of everything from value, quality, dependability, safety, repair records, cost of ownership and talking to repair facilities. The 2014 Subaru Outback was our choice this year and we are extremely satisfied. Our sales consultant Enrique Riveros was exceptional during the entire buying process. We highly recommend Maita Subaru for those who desire "Operational and Service Excellence". Their entire Team is a "cut above" anything we have ever experienced during our 45 years of purchasing vehicles. Our gratitude to everyone involved in our experience. We look forward to a mutually beneficial lifetime relationship! Dan & Margaret

May 12, 2014

I went in to get my wife a car and was not disapointed. Jeff Martinez worked with me a got the deal done. If your looking for a great deal with good f...inancing with no persure. Goto Maita Mazda and talk to Jeff Martinez.

August 3, 2013

Bought a Lexus RX330 from Maita Subaru and we were very happy with the purchase. They delivered on everything they promised. After looking for months ...I was very familiar with what a good deal was and we feel we got that from Maita Subaru, the price was even as good or better then most private party sales. The salesman was Jim Thuerwachter and he's not a hard sell type guy, very personable and I felt that he cared, obviously they want to maintain a good reputation. Highly recommend Jim.

Maita Subaru