Auto Brokers

Friday 9:30am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed
(615) 338-8641 (615) 338-8641

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great people, great deal

It's hard to imagine a better experience. Everything is as advertised; folks there are friendly, honest, and apply no pressure to potential buyers. No surprise fees, just the advertised price and government obligations. No-frills location means minimal overhead and good deals. They outsource their financing to a small credit union, so nobody's putting the screws to you there. Got a fair price for my trade-in, and they even arranged to have it towed for free - it was in bad shape. Seriously, you won't find a kinder team or a smoother experience in the used car business.

These folks are very easy to work with.

I have purchased two used cars from them. They are very easy to work with. They price the cars fairly. They are very relaxed but professional. They clearly have may repeat customers, and I can see why.

Fantastic People

Paul was just great to work with. We sat in CarMax expecting to look at a similar car for 15 minutes and eventually just left as nobody even talked to us (and we had an appointment!). Autobrokers were extremely easy to work with, no pressure, gave us a great trade-in price and we just had a great experience overall. Would highly recommend.

Easy purchase, got a nice van.

Had a great experience with Paul. Fair price, no pressure, no "doc fees". All units on the lot looked clean and in good condition.

Great experience at Auto Brokers Nashville

We had a great experience at Auto Brokers Nashville. We were a little surprised by their location, as it appeared we were about to drive into a residential neighborhood, when we got close. But even though they work out of a house with the cars in the front and back, we had an outstanding experience! We found their cars to be exactly as advertised, and the car we went to look at was even better than expected. The owner was very relaxed and accommodating. When we decided we wanted to consider a purchase, there was no pressure at all, just a very fair offer, followed by a quick sale and documentation. We also loved the fact that they charged us ONLY the price and the taxes?no ?doc? fees or other such administrative charges! We will definitely check their inventory again when we need another vehicle.

Great experience!

Paul and Pete were great and easy to work with! I will check with them first next time I need to buy a car

Nice Car, Wrong Color

They had an Infiniti G37x I wanted to drive and it was a decent car at an excellent price but it was not the color I wanted. I can deal with most colors but a few are just not for me so I passed on the car. They were very gracious about the whole process. They operate out of an old house but it was still a lot of inventory around the place.

Great Experience and will buy from them again

I had to buy a car for my daughter and went to Auto Brokers. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Paul was fantastic! He was honest about the strengths and weaknesses of each car and made sure that the few and small mechanical problems were fixed before we drove the selected vehicle off the lot. Each car on the lot was clean and well taken care of. It is easy to see that the people at Auto Brokers care about their cars and customers. I can say with absolute certainty that my next car purchase will be from Auto Brokers.

They are awesome

Excellent experience! Cars.com pointed to the perfect location close to my home. They took care of me and answered every question i had. Got the car i desired! It was a smooth process! Thanks for all the hard work.

Great Experience

We had an awesome experience at Auto Brokers. We found the car we wanted on Cars.com, went to the car lot, test drove it and purchased our Mercedes within 30 minutes. They gave us a great deal and were super to deal with. We will start with these guys the next time we need a vehicle.