Team Motorsports

Call This Dealer

Used

• Excellent experience/ Trustworthy dealership
    December 28, 2017

Told the owners what i was looking for and they immediately contacted me when the vehicle arrived. Vehicle was exactly as described and very clean. ...The customer service is great and they made the whole purchasing process smooth and enjoyable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a reliable, clean, used car.

Excellent Experience
    October 24, 2017

Great experience. Good people. Easy to work with. Would buy from them again.

Michelle...
    October 11, 2017

Bought a car from this place, it was such a great experience that we bought another from then 4-6 weeks later. There were a couple of things that need...ed fixed...we drove the car for the week end and went out of town. They had the car looked at and fixed when we brought it back for the service. When we went back to get the car their electricity was out. They sent their son home to print out some info for us since they couldn’t at the store. I am very pleased with service and would buy from them again and would recommend them, already have

Would definitely go here again!
    August 16, 2017

I was blown away by the customer service and caring individuals at this establishment. We drove 45 minutes to get here and it was well worth it. Tha...nk you, Mark, Matt and Allison.

Thanks for the positive review, Jessie. We hope your son is very happy with his truck. We appreciate your business!

TRUSTWORTHY DEALER
    January 5, 2017

This family business provided everything they claimed on the phone. When arriving at the dealer I was promptly greeted in a friendly manner and was p...rovided special attention to my search for a vehicle. The purchase was made for a reliable vehicle with no follow up problems. My next purchase will bring me back again.

Great Service
    September 20, 2016

Wow, what a great dealership with great people. The transaction went smoothly and I was so confident that the car would be reliable. After some time... I can attest to the durability of the car. Thanks to Team Motorsports. Valerie S. Liberty MO

Happy Customer
    September 2, 2016

We purchased a car from Team about 3 weeks ago. Mark was very pleasant to deal with. The Murano we drove was very nice and exactly as described in the... online ad. Even though it was sold " As Is, No Warranty", Mark paid for repairs that it needed after inspection from our mechanic after the sale. Mark is a Stand Up Guy in our book. When we picked up the car, the son Matt handled all the paperwork and showed us how to operate some features of the car. We were in and out within 30 min. Very professional and courteous people work here. Team will definitely be on the TOP of our list the next time we are in need of a good high quality car. I usually do not write reviews but we had an AWESOME experience that it warranted one. Thanks again Team Motorsports.

HORRIBLE RUDE SERVICE!!!
    August 25, 2016

Went in to look at a car posted online, as soon as I walked in I was not greated rather looked at begrudgingly. They said and I quote "What's UP?" Ask...ed them about the car and they had no idea what car I was referring to ask me if I was sure I was at the right place. I had it pulled up on my phone so I showed them as they were all 3 (assuming owner, wife and son) ignored me and were all on their cell phones. Needless to say after being ignored and treated extremely rude. I said politely guess I will just take my 10K Cash elsewhere. Then of course they were ready to talk. I walked out. RUDE! RUDE! RUDE! RUDE!

Because you chose to post anonymously, I have no idea who you are or what transpired at our lot. However, I vehemently deny that what you are describ...ing took place here. I am the owner and, as a 58-year-old man, the phrase "What's up?" is not even in my vocabulary. I most certainly do not use my cell phone in front of customers, nor do I greet customers when they are using their own phones. I come to work every day for only one reason and that is to enthusiastically greet customers and sell cars. In 19+ years this is the first time I have ever been accused of rudely greeting a customer and I would definitely remember if a customer told me that they would "take their 10k cash elsewhere." I don't know what happened but clearly you were not pleased with your experience for one reason or another. Perhaps you were upset because the vehicle you were looking for had already been sold or maybe you couldn't buy a vehicle for the price you wanted to pay. Maybe, after looking at so many vehicles online, you were mistakenly at the wrong lot. It happens. Either way I'm sorry you left unhappy and hope you were able to find the vehicle that meets your needs.

Good Cars, Not so good service.
    December 14, 2015

Went to look at a car we seen online. Was clean, as was all the cars, and posted online pretty well. Didn't really want to give you a test drive unles...s you plan on buying. Have to take a VERY specific route for the test drive. (sign a paper saying you will only drive this route.) All that goes ok. And so far up to that point salesmen was ok. We get back after testing 2 cars and now, I am guessing, the owner is back. We start talking price and that's when it went down hill. We start talking with the first salesmen (guess the son) and owner starts to jump in. So now trying to deal with 2 people talking back and forth. Just a few mins in they start trying to sell us the 2nd car we looked at. Didn't want it. But they keep pushing it. Then owner, while talking, walks out of the building. So it was just time to leave. But I will have to thank them for being that way. Ended up finding a better car, less miles, lower price, more room, the very next day.

We’re sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience at our lot. We try very hard to please our customers but sometimes we are unable to fi...nd a car and a price that suits every individual. Because we do not accompany customers on test drives, we require everyone to follow a designated test drive route for legal and insurance reasons. This protects our interests as well as the customer’s. We are glad to hear that you did find and purchase a vehicle that suits your needs!

They work hard to make sure your happy
    July 18, 2015

I bought a vehicle from team today and was amazes at how they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. They definitely earned a repeat custom...er. I highly recomend them if your serious about buying.

Thanks, Chris! We appreciate your business!!

Team Motorsports