January 16, 2020

I just got the vehicle today so i cant judge the quality yet. However it test drove great(twice) and was very clean. It is a small family owned lot that... appears to take alot of pride in having quality vehicles. No junk on the lot here. I did alot of price comparing before deciding to purchase the truck i got. Honestly the folks that own the place sold me on them selves more than the vehicle. I'm new to the area and really enjoyed visting with them last night. They encouraged me to take a nice test drive with the vehicle. But what i really liked is they weren't pushy at all to try to get the sale. I decided to think on it over night and brought my wife with me to look again today and make a final decision. Once again Mark and his wife were fantastic. Really enjoyed talking with them and decided t buy the truck. There was no push from them to purchase, really laid back friendly folks. I'd definitely stop back again based on my experience the last couple of days.

July 6, 2018

Love the car I found here but after loaning it to my daughter to take on a trip we found out it has no cruise control. Whether or not this would have... been a deal breaker to not purchase, I don't know. Other than that super happy with this dealership and plan on buying my next car here too!!!

Thank you for taking the time to review, Carol. We hope you are enjoying your Rogue.

• October 21, 2018

I deliver for a catering company and use my own car. I bought a super clean 2005 Ford Escape with 235k miles on it. The car had back seats that folded... flat and gave me plenty of room to haul the catering orders I needed to deliver. I have had it around 4 months and am very happy with it. It was under 2000 dollars and gets great gas mileage. When the time comes I will by from Team Motorsports again! Great place to find clean good running cars for a fair price!

Thank you, Richard! We’re so glad this vehicle worked out for you. We don’t usually even offer vehicles in that price range. Your Escape was a trade-i...n that ran great with a good motor and transmission so we knew that somebody would be able to use it. We hope it serves you for years to come. Come see us if you decide you want to upgrade!

May 13, 2018

Matt did a great job helping us through the buying process. I arrived with an idea of what I wanted and he didn't try to push anything else on me. I'm... from out of state and he was very helpful with helping me find the best way to pay for the car (especially since I have an account with an out of state bank) and what I would need to do to get the car registered in Kansas. It was a very low stress buying experience and I would highly recommend Team Motorsports.

December 28, 2017

Told the owners what i was looking for and they immediately contacted me when the vehicle arrived. Vehicle was exactly as described and very clean. The... customer service is great and they made the whole purchasing process smooth and enjoyable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a reliable, clean, used car.

October 24, 2017

Great experience. Good people. Easy to work with. Would buy from them again.

October 11, 2017

Bought a car from this place, it was such a great experience that we bought another from then 4-6 weeks later. There were a couple of things that needed... fixed...we drove the car for the week end and went out of town. They had the car looked at and fixed when we brought it back for the service. When we went back to get the car their electricity was out. They sent their son home to print out some info for us since they couldn’t at the store. I am very pleased with service and would buy from them again and would recommend them, already have

August 16, 2017

I was blown away by the customer service and caring individuals at this establishment. We drove 45 minutes to get here and it was well worth it. Thank... you, Mark, Matt and Allison.

Thanks for the positive review, Jessie. We hope your son is very happy with his truck. We appreciate your business!

January 5, 2017

This family business provided everything they claimed on the phone. When arriving at the dealer I was promptly greeted in a friendly manner and was provided... special attention to my search for a vehicle. The purchase was made for a reliable vehicle with no follow up problems. My next purchase will bring me back again.

September 20, 2016

Wow, what a great dealership with great people. The transaction went smoothly and I was so confident that the car would be reliable. After some time... I can attest to the durability of the car. Thanks to Team Motorsports. Valerie S. Liberty MO