Klaben Motor Sales

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(330) 752-0296 (330) 752-0296

K.Bmon

Absolutely wonderful experience with Klaben! I’ve dealt with Klaben Motors a couple years now and it has always been great to work with Joe. Always gone above and beyond to help me. Highly recommend Klaben Motors to friends and family.

What an easy experience

Thank you for your time and consideration in my car buying process. Joe was easy to deal with. I highly recommend Klaben Motors. If you're in the market check these guys out.

Great experience, easy to work with

I had a great experience buying a truck there, I worked right with a salesman and owner and got a great deal. I would recommend looking at this dealership when shopping for a used car or truck.

Great Service

Joe and Chris did a great job of getting me the car I wanted! Fair prices and was in and out in one day. Would recommend Klaben to friends and family.

Dealer response

Thank You Ericka! We hope you enjoy your new ride. We look forward to doing more business in the future.

Great Buying Experience!! Thank You!!

Absolutely amazing experience. Joe helped me get the car I’ve always wanted , He really went above and beyond to help me out. I highly recommend coming here to look for your used cars!

Dealer response

Thank you Ashley! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We look forward to servicing your future buying needs.

JOE GETS IT DONE, ALWAYS

PLAIN AND SIMPLE, JOE WILL GET YOU THE CAR YOU WANT...HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND ANY, AND ALL DEALERSHIPS TO GET YOU THE CAR YOU WANT..I AM 57 YEARS OLD, AND HAVE BOUGHT FROM MANY DEALERSHIPS, BUT JOE KLABEN GOES THE EXTRA MILE, AND MAKES SURE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT. I WILL NEVER BUY FROM ANY OTHER DEALERSHIP AGAIN...THANKS JOE, AND WE LOVE THE MERCEDES...YOU ROCK...DANNY AND CINDY BROWN, CARNEGIE, PA.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW! I always enjoy working with you guys. I look forward to our next deal. Enjoy the Mercedes it is one sweet ride!

These guys are great

This is the place to go if you're looking for a used vehicle. They are very helpful and I really felt like I can trust them. Joe went above and beyond for me in the process of trading in my old vehicle for the one I purchased from him. Ron in service is also very helpful, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I'll be going back to them for all the service on my vehicle and to purchase my next vehicle.

Dealer response

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW! We really enjoyed working with you. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit. Enjoy your ride!

Shopping for used

Joe and Chris th great service. Fast response to emails and had the car I bought cleaned and ready to at when I showed up.

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW! We really enjoyed working with you. Enjoy your new ride!

Quick and painless experience

Joe was super easy to work with from the very first phone call to the final signature. Very nice, non pushy, and accommodating. Would definitely buy another vehicle from his dealership. Thanks Joe, I'm loving my new ride!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate the business! -Klaben Motors Family

Great Customer Service

I have dealt with Klaben Motors in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio for many years. My son purchased his vehicle from Joe two years ago and it it has been awesome. I would like to also mention that it was thousands of dollars less than other dealers. My son was also able to purchase an additional warranty for 5 years from Joe through Allstate. Not only does Joe sells quality preowned vehicles, he offers additional services. My daughter wanted a "new" SUV after she graduated from College. The new car dealer would not give her what she wanted for her trade-in. Joe found out about it and purchased the vehicle directly from her for her price because he knew that his service department did all the service over the years and it would be a great car for one of his customers. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend Klaben Motors to my Family & Friends...Rob, Kent Ohio