Northland Auto Sales & Service

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Used Car Lot

A good interaction between the salesman and us. Gave a list of cars and prices and let us choose the one that would fit our needs. Test drove 4 cars and finally decided on the one that would fit our needs. Paper work was as easy as ever. Provided all the background on our particular vehicle and also got a car fax on the vehicle and a 6 month warranty. Good Job Guys.

• Great Dealership with NO Games

Bought a great car yesterday. Mickey was absolutely fantastic in making sure I was happy. So grateful for the good people who work hard. They don't just want your business, they earn your business. I have been to many dealerships since my car accident looking to buy a new car and this is the first place that made me feel like they were interested in me and what I wanted and not just wanting to unload a car. Northland Auto Sales is the best kept secret in town.

• Thanks Guys

We needed a Car and Steve worked with us a lot, pulled some strings and got us into a great car. Thanks Guys!