#1 Preferred Used Cars And Trucks

16 reviews

October 4, 2014

My husband and I recently purchased a car from this dealership and we couldn't be happier! We were in desperate need of a vehicle and they really pulled... through for us. They put us in a great car...super clean for a VERY good price. The sales staff was so accommodating. When we need another car, Preferred Used Cars will be our first stop!

March 6, 2014

I am not a customer of this dealership yet but do hope to be in the very near future. I am in need of a 2nd vehicle and have truly heard nothing but good... experiences from people who have dealt here. I see many license place brackets with their name on it...so that says something to me. Also, having worked many years in a large, multi-franchise auto group I can honestly say that the cars I see with Preferred's tag on it look alot better than many used cars I have seen sell for a ton more money. They also don't seem to turn into rust buckets quickly after being touched up for cosmetic reasons to make a sale. Actually Preferred had a vehicle I was very much interested in that was consistently serviced where I came from and when I called on it (after I had already verified it's history) - I was never led to believe anything that wasn't true. I called on a Monday and it was however sold the previous Saturday so I missed out. I just felt compelled to write this "review".

December 16, 2013

I emailed them about a car and never heard back from them. When I called them they were unsure at first about the car and then they told me it was sold.they... told me they would have another one in a couple of weeks and check back with them. As a buyer I thought they would want my name and number to contact me when they get it in. I will not be calling them back...

September 24, 2013

Guys were trying to sell a car with a book value of6200 for6495 wouldn't move on price. Old mans aattitude is very poor once you call him out on beioverpricenged.Trying... to sell cars that havet been detailed with trash between seats as mint condition. find a real dealer and not this old jokeskter of a skam artist. Stay away and look elsewhere . Original car that was interested and 2ndary carsweren't available and not updated on website. So it was thethird option in the first place after the long drive there to look. not worth the headache

May 14, 2013

Girlfriend and I had a wonderful experience here. Went looking for A silver Hyundai Santa Fe, was sold. Looked at a different but newer Santa Fe, and was... offered a deal we couldn't resist. Got that car for the same price as the car we came there looking for. Very friendly salesman. Very great experience. Will definitely recommend them to friends. Thanks guys!!!!!

March 21, 2013

Buying a car from this dealership was a wonderful experience! From the moment I walked through the door, I felt like I could trust these guys. I told them... what I was looking for and they put me in the PERFECT vehicle. I've been driving my car for over 6 months now and I have not had any major issues. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a good, reliable used car and a helpful staff.