Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 11, 2020

saw ad on internet... bragging on NO FEES called salesman confirmed they had car as advertised and no fees... i drove from georgia ... test drove... car... said i wanted to buy... got suspicious when it took so long to do paperwork... finally handed an agreement. showing HUGE fees.. advertisement lied.... salesman lied... stay away

August 15, 2020

I cannot stress how shady this dealership is. I went in for an F-150 that we talked about on the phone. I had to drive an hour to be told by the manager... that this truck had been in the shop for over a year with transmission issues. Then they tried to sell me a different F-150, the final out the door price added over $9000 from their website price. The website price is a complete lie and they add random $5000 fees that other dealers do not. On top of that the salesman was in a t shirt and sweatpants and they did not have A/C working on a 90 degree day. I would give 0 stars if I could. Stay away.

• November 10, 2012

My wife and I went to the dealership last weekend and bought a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. I have to say this is the best car buying experience we have ever... had. Isaac was our salesman and did a great job all the way around. Just a great dealership with great prices. Thanks guys!

June 22, 2020

Drove 100 miles each way to purchase new Sierra Denali. Great price, easy sales experience. No pressure to buy extra items. Christian in sales was polite... and attentive and knowledgeable about the truck. Wishing him a wonderful career with this dealership!

May 8, 2020

We did not purchase a automobile from this dealer, but that is not the reason for this review. We went to this dealership to purchase the 1st car for... our 16 year old daughter. It was supposed to be a fun car buying experience that was anything but. We test drove a car and went back inside to discuss pricing. We were working with a young salesman, a college student, who seemed to be polite and eager to sell. He went to the back to ask a question or something and all of a sudden we just heard the poor kid getting yelled up. He was being called dumb, stupid, the profanities were just echoing throughout the room. We just sat there stunned. As a mom I wanted to go and stop it but I just sat there with my daughter and we listened to this poor kid get reamed. I do not know the back story but there was no reason for this. Not only is it horrible customer service, it is just downright abuse of employees. The poor kid came back, face red, and apologized and said "Sorry about that. He is having a bad day." Jay was nothing but professional and helpful, we just could not come to a agreement on a price which was not anyone's fault. Patrick, I do not know you, but I also do not care to know you. How you speak to employees and just other humans in general is absolutely shocking and horrifying. Personally, I want to do business with someone who takes care of their employees. During these times people should be coming together, not tearing each other down. Kindness goes a long way. So, like I said, I would not be going back based on this experience. I hope if you decide to patron this dealership you have a better experience than we did.

May 7, 2020

Came here to purchase a used jeep, they some other options but I was stuck on the jeep I came for. The sales guys seem to be low pressure and the process... is pretty quick.

March 22, 2020

Looking for a new truck was quiet an experience at quincy chevy. They need better sales people than the one that helped me. Looking back I don't think... I got good deal and that was partly my fault for not trying for a better deal. I still have no idea what's on this truck also I have tried for three days to pair my phone and still have not got it.

April 27, 2018

The worst place to bring your car.the service writer doesn't respect you at all. He tells you the price of repairs and that's it. Bad

John - Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We would like the opportunity to talk to you more about the events that transpired. Please ...contact us directly so we can work on this together. Sincerely, The Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy Team

April 14, 2018

Gave my info to 2 (twice to 1 person)never got back to me. It must be RAINING CUSTOMERS if you can pick and choose who you want to sale to, or is it something... else????!!!

That is not the kind of experience we seek to provide. Please call us when you can so we can address this together. Sincerely, The Chevrolet Buick GMC... of Quincy Team

March 23, 2018

These guys are every day people who are nice and treat you right. Quincy GM gets a thumbs up from me. We were never pressured into buying something we... did not want or need. Tim¿

Thank you so much for the nice review, Jason! We really appreciate this feedback and we'll be certain to share your compliments with the staff. We pri...de ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and we're glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure! Sincerely, The Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy Team