Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy

3.8
  • Great all-around!!

My wife and I went to the dealership last weekend and bought a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. I have to say this is the best car buying experience we have ever had. Isaac was our salesman and did a great job all the way around. Just a great dealership with great prices. Thanks guys!

• Tim from Massachusetts

Awesome service department in and out in 45 minutes with a emergency repair job.

Tim - We feel our service department is what makes Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment! Best, Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy Team

• What a place!

Service writer needs people skills. 1. Rude and sarcastic. 2. He walked away several times and left me not knowing what to do. 3. He was smoking at his write up table (against the law) 4. I had my codes read at an out of town chevy dealer and made sure the dealer did not clear the codes. He claimed there were no codes. My problem not repaired. Went to a car parts store and they found code(s). He said "You cant trust the parts store code readers". I night add they read the same code that the out of town dealer did. So I am charged for a diagnostic and car is still problematic 5. Work area filthy . Tools scattered around etc. My dad was a chevy mechanic a a dealership and you could almost eat off their work tables. Service desk not clean and neat either. I came to this dealer because the other dealership in Tallahassee is rated so bad. So now I have to go back to Jacksonville and pay for another diagnostic and rent a car until mine is replaced. At least those guts are neat and know how to treat a customer. My advice: Buy a Mazda!

We are concerned by your review and would love the opportunity to address it for you. Your satisfaction is extremely important to our company. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. We would appreciate the chance to talk with you more about this. Hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy Team

• No response

I both emailed and texted Jim about a 2015 Accord and didn't get any response at all.

Thank you for your feedback. Our customers are our top priority and it's discouraging to hear about your recent disappointment with our staff. Please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can discuss this issue in greater depth. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy Team

• Excellent Service

Did not have a long wait. Very professional and efficient! No problems with the service! Very satisfied.i would use them again ,

• Staff

Hospitality from staff. Sorry I can't think of a longer way to say it and holding me up for more response is not nice

• Great service

Their genuine concern; overall friendliness and courtesy. They took the time to explain the problem and what it would take to fix it.

Waited 3 hours for recall/oil change. Tried to sell customers over price services you can get cheaper elsewhere. They only have 1-2 mechanics working really!!! Customers shouldn't have to wait hours for service.

• Horrible!

Absolutely horrible from the moment I walked through the door, poor customer service. Employees bad mouthed each other in front of costumers. Finance lady Michelle was so rude, and unprofessional

• 2009 Tahoe LT

I went to Quincy Buick Chevrolet and purchased a 2009 Tahoe from Carmen. We really appreciated the way she treated us as a customer. I would highly recommend her for anyone.