Beach Auto Brokers

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(757) 301-4237 (757) 301-4237

Made sure I was satisfied

Jim was knowledgeable and worked hard at giving me what I wanted and made sure I was satisfied. He made me feel comfortable in what I was buying and took the time to answer all my questions. I will recommend him to my future friends and family.

He answered all my questions

Troy was excellent. He answered all my questions and had a very positive attitude.

He came across as very honest

Jacob was great. Very friendly and knowledgeable. He came across as very honest and second very interested in making sure I understood everything and making me happy with my transaction and experience.

Deryan & the team here took great care of me!

Deryan & the team here took great care of me! Thanks so much!

A great experience. very laid back.

A great experience. very laid back. Jim wasn't too pushy. He was very patient with me and helped me find a vehicle I wanted. Pretty good for not knowing what I wanted.

Excellent Service, Nice easy car buying experience

Excellent Service, Nice easy car buying experience. Very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable car salesman. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Will recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

Jim was very attentive and great listener. He provided a very knowledgeable and professional attitude. Jim was eager and willing to take the time to get the job done.

Glad i came here.

It was great, Troy definitely made it worth it & glad i came here.

He is a very professional individual & personable.

I purchased my last vehicle from Mr. Troy Lawson about 3 years ago to my delight and had just as great of an experience this time around. He is a very professional individual & personable. He remembered me when I came in and got me exactly what i was looking for. I've recommend him and Beach Auto Brokers to my friends and would gladly work with him and his company again.

Never once felt pressured

Very very patient! Awesome place to buy a car from. Never once felt pressured. Definitely next truck from Jake.