Sandy and Bubba's Milton Chevrolet

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 26, 2021

I went in looking for a used truck and ended up coming out with a brand new one Tonya stevens was very professional and worked her butt off to get me the... truck and deal I was looking for

January 18, 2021

I have never bought a used car before and will never again buy a used car. I was mislead by the sales person Denny. There were several repairs and things... that should come standard on a $50,000 car. I was assured they’d be taken care of, and despite my hesitation of taking the car home, trusted that they’d be true to their word. Three weeks later and multiple phone calls dealing with straight out lies, I am being told I owe almost $800 more for the car. Worst experience ever will not be buying used and will never use a Sandy Sansing dealership.

• November 14, 2012

A "no pressure" sale with a very good selection of automobiles. Sales Manager was friendly and helped us get a good deal that met our needs. This is... definitely the best experience I have ever had at a car dealer.

January 18, 2021

Cody Chambers was great he helped find me the car that was perfect for me and would recommend him to anyone who needs a vehicle.

January 5, 2021

They are the best. Jennifer Johnson is the best service advisor. She has always treated me first class and has taken care of any of my problems

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Sandy And Bubba'S Milton Chevrolet. If you're ever in need of m...ore help, please let us know!

December 18, 2020

Quick, thorough, and engaging. M we Kanye was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sandy And Bubba'S Milton Chevrolet! If you have any f...urther questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

December 13, 2020

Very customer oriented. Engendered trust. Accurate assessment of service needed.

Hi, it's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service ...to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Take care!

November 29, 2020

Tonya was very pleasant to deal with she was very knowledgeable about what I wanted and had a most professional attitude she made our visit to the dealership... very welcoming thanks from Darrah Root

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a cal...l or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 6, 2020

I bought a new car today. What a pleasure it was working with Denny and all the others at the site. They made me and my family so comfortable. They were... so willing to listen to what we wanted and could do. They diffently went the extra mile for me! Thanks to everyone at Sandy Sansing at Milton Florida.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, p...lease let us know!

August 2, 2020

one stop shopping. Hadn't planned to shop in Milton, but my daughter found several vehicles she liked on the web page. Salesman Denny made it all happen... in a few short hours. Great job Denny, my daughter and myself are very happy with the experience.

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we... can do for you.