Sandy and Bubba's Milton Chevrolet

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2021

I have never bought a used car before and will never again buy a used car. I was mislead by the sales person Denny. There were several repairs and things... that should come standard on a $50,000 car. I was assured they’d be taken care of, and despite my hesitation of taking the car home, trusted that they’d be true to their word. Three weeks later and multiple phone calls dealing with straight out lies, I am being told I owe almost $800 more for the car. Worst experience ever will not be buying used and will never use a Sandy Sansing dealership.

January 18, 2021

Cody Chambers was great he helped find me the car that was perfect for me and would recommend him to anyone who needs a vehicle.

• November 14, 2012

A "no pressure" sale with a very good selection of automobiles. Sales Manager was friendly and helped us get a good deal that met our needs. This is... definitely the best experience I have ever had at a car dealer.

January 5, 2021

They are the best. Jennifer Johnson is the best service advisor. She has always treated me first class and has taken care of any of my problems

December 18, 2020

Quick, thorough, and engaging. M we Kanye was friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

December 13, 2020

Very customer oriented. Engendered trust. Accurate assessment of service needed.

November 29, 2020

Tonya was very pleasant to deal with she was very knowledgeable about what I wanted and had a most professional attitude she made our visit to the dealership... very welcoming thanks from Darrah Root

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a cal...l or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 6, 2020

I bought a new car today. What a pleasure it was working with Denny and all the others at the site. They made me and my family so comfortable. They were... so willing to listen to what we wanted and could do. They diffently went the extra mile for me! Thanks to everyone at Sandy Sansing at Milton Florida.

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, p...lease let us know!

August 2, 2020

one stop shopping. Hadn't planned to shop in Milton, but my daughter found several vehicles she liked on the web page. Salesman Denny made it all happen... in a few short hours. Great job Denny, my daughter and myself are very happy with the experience.

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we... can do for you.

July 7, 2020

Your location Sandy and Bubba's Milton Chevrolet 5925 US-90, Milton, FL 32583 Chevrolet dealer I went to sandy and bubba's Chevrolet and had a car... picked to test drive and before I got there I was called by the salesperson and was told that the car had bumper damage and other damages to the car and that I did not want that car but, when you look up the carfax that they had posted on the website it stated that the car was a one owner and the car has a clean carfax with no accidents, which is it. I felt like I was being deterred from buying the car so that someone else who worked there could by the car for themselves. I called to speak with the sales manager to voice my concerns but neither manager was available and they never returned my call so I moved on to a better deal with a different dealership and got what I was looking for. I will add sandy sansing to my list of dealerships to never visit in the future.