Sandy and Bubba's Milton Chevrolet

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2020

Great people works in the service department and sale is great to everyone is very laid back treats u right

Hi there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

January 2, 2020

The dealer I bought my truck from was sold to this dealership however they have always treated me as if I bought my truck from them,fast and friendly service.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Sandy and Bubba's Milton Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! U...ntil the next time we meet, take care!

October 21, 2019

I bought a $3000 warranty for the used car I bought...They promised a loaner car while the car is in the shop...The car has been in the shop for 1 month... and 1/5....no loaner and they say they won't fix the car...We paid $11,500 for the car 8 months ago and the warranty company is not fixing the car.

June 28, 2019

Bought a 2007 Ford Fusion to replace my aged and worn out 2003 Mercury Sable. The car was the right price, the test Drive went great, as did the on lot... inspection I was able to do! A week later I found out my gut was right! I should have insisted on taking it to a mechanic. The rocker panels were rusted at jack points...not a deal breaker, but not happy. Two weeks after I found that part of the shielding over the fuel lines under the car was rusted and had broke off, along with alot of rust that had been sprayed over with undercoating. I called the dealer they looked at it and said it was safe once again, but made me aware of rust on my control arms (mind you I've own the vehicle less than a month) I ask if they need replaced... of course they say no, but said they would in a year or two. Two weeks after that I find, a 50 cent piece size hole in the frame under my trunk near the rear bumper, after noticing "dust and debris" falling when I closed my trunk lid looking for an item that had fell under the vehicle. Called back as told if I had any concerns. Still haven't heard from the dealer. Getting ready to have my mechanic look at the damage at my cost, giving the extended warranty they sold me covers everything but structural!

April 2, 2019

Service department is great! They make you feel welcome. Very informative about your vehicle.

We?re glad you found our staff to be so friendly and informative. We are here to support you through your service every time. Have a great day!

March 21, 2019

Service staff was very courteous. Waiting room was well set up.

Thanks for the review! We try to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable facilities and friendly service to our guests. It's good to kno...w that we were able to meet this commitment during your visit. We look forward to seeing you next time!

March 15, 2019

CJ Ortiz did a great job in satisfying our needs and delivering on our new Silverado Crew Cab. Sales Manager and Financial managers were very professional... and smooth buying experience. Thank you to CJ and the service department on getting our needs completed on our new truck. Thank you Sandy and Bubbas Milton Chevrolet.

Hello, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We can't wait to see you again, have a gr...eat day.

December 19, 2018

HMI module on our 2016 Chevrolet Colorado went out. Repair (replacement really) was taken care of within a reasonable amount of time. We did have to... return the truck again because there was an issue on the communications bus between the computer, radio, and HMI module that was cleared up by resetting all three.

While we are sorry to hear that you had concerns with your Colorado, Mr. David. We are happy knowing that our service team was able to get you on the ...road again quickly. Come back and see us.

December 17, 2018

Routine maintenance was done in timely manner and expertly.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Bill. We appreciate your business.

November 7, 2018

Overall terrible experience. Potential lemon law case. Was sold a new vehicle, found out that it was damaged before it got to me. Took many hours on... my part to do all the legwork to even get the dealership to take in the vehicle to fix it. They have it now and have not guaranteed me that they'll pay for the repairs, and have not given me a date that my vehicle will be finished. Have gotten rude service from general management and have not been able to find people that seem to care at all about the fact that I was sold a damaged vehicle as new. Currently looking into lemon law lawyers to explore my options.

Mr. Powell your review was passed along to our Management. We understand your concerns are being addressed by the GM, Dave Dilauro.