Brannon Honda

263 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 19, 2019

It was our first time buying a car!! It was the best experience!! The made the car buying experience painless and easy. Their customer service is awesome!

September 13, 2019

It was the easiest car buying experience. The staff couldn’t have been any nicer. They explained everything so I would understand it. When I took a test... drive the salesman took up so much time explaining everything. And when I picked it up they went over it all again. It is a great dealership! I would highly recommend it because of the amazing customer service.

September 13, 2019

From start to finish we had a great experience with everyone at Brannon Honda. We felt like we got a fair deal and never felt pressure throughout the buying... experience. Love our new odyssey!

August 20, 2019

I am so happy about my car, buying a car in Brannon Honda was a wonderful experience. It was so fast. Kevin Malone, the seller man help me to find the... right car and drive for me to my house. He make sure that everything was working good on my decision!

July 27, 2019

After shopping 5 different dealerships, I went to Brannon Honda completely frustrated from trying to buy a car. One of their salesman, Terence Thompson,... greeted me right away and we started talking. My guard was up and I was already preparing for another bad experience but he took time to hear out my frustrations and made me feel at ease almost immediately. By the time we went to crunch numbers, I trusted that he was going to be fair and felt like we could talk openly and honestly about what could realistically be done. He was wonderful throughout the entire process and even took the time to talk me through my buyers anxiety before I drove off the lot. He made sure that I loved the car and took time to show me how everything worked. It was like dealing with a close friend and I appreciated how personable and trustworthy he was. I also thought that Jeff, the finance manager, did a great job explaining all of the details and answering all of my questions. I had a great experience at Brannon. I will be back for all of my car needs in the future and would highly recommend that anyone shopping for a car goes there and asks for Terence. I’ve bought 5 cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best experience.

July 17, 2019

I came by the first time and everyone was super helpful. I couldn’t believe how nice they treated me. I left with a lot of info as far as what I was up... against. That was on a Saturday evening, last minute. Then, they called me back on Monday morning. I explained my situation over the phone, then I saw an email for an appointment at 6. I went down there and everyone was really nice again. Mind blowing! We talked and got everything worked out. They stayed late again! I really couldn’t believe how easy it was to work with them on a zero down payment easy monthly car note plan. Now, I’m the proud owner of a 2019 Honda Civic Sport! My first new car.. and it’s a really nice ride. I couldn’t be more thankful for all the help I received at Brannon Honda! I’ll definitely recommend them to everyone I know. Thanks Zach

July 17, 2019

This was a very pleasant visit. The salesman, Kevin, was knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Both the sales manager and financial manager were... great and made the whole process easy. I would recommend Brannon Honda over all others. Fantastic car dealership.

June 19, 2019

I went to get a repair on my van, and I looked around while I waited. I saw a new 2019 van I liked, and was able to get my old van traded in very easily.... The people there were very nice. That afternoon I referred someone to them who also was able to easily get a new car after discussing it with the salesman.

Thank you for being a loyal Brannon Honda customer and for your 5 STAR review!

May 17, 2019

This is hands down the best dealership I have stepped foot in. Friendly and helpful staff. They make the car buying process seem so easy!

Thank you Sarah for choosing Brannon Honda and thank you for your 5 STAR review!

May 16, 2019

Traded in for new 2019 Honda Odyssey. They were fair and delivered the car out of town. They were very very easy to deal with.

Thank you James for choosing Brannon Honda and for your 5 Star Review! We are thrilled to hear we made it an easy buying experience. Please let us kno...w if we can help with anything in the future!