Blue Grass Porsche

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 2, 2013

I purchsaed my 2011 Jaguar XK from this dealership, great price, noone could touch it. Fast transaction and very freindly people. Strongly recommend this... dealership.

September 21, 2018

working on my 5th porsche from Randy and Joel. They always make it easy to purschase or lease . I have shopped at other Porsche dealers and always end... up right back home at Bluegrass. If you know what you want they will do everything they can to get you that dream car. You can buy or lease with confidence. You can count on a clear explanation of pricing and numbers. Hassle free delivery. I would not hesitate to get my next car at Bluegrass.

August 19, 2018

I was at the dealership on 8/18/18. There were two salesmen outside when I pulled up and neither one of them assisted me. My girlfriend and I walked the... lot view vehicles and still no assistance. So I walked next door to the Audi dealership to purchase a A7. Thank you Frank at the Audi dealership for excellent customer service.

June 25, 2018

Thank you for putting up with me getting there late and keeping you past regular hours. The loaner is a God send, and having you all make sure my vehicle... is in good shape gives me piece of mind.

April 7, 2018

Purchased a certified 911 991 from Blue Grass Motorsport. We were initially a bit wary about purchasing a vehicle 9 hours away and did not know what to... expect. However, John Dayton has made the entire process so effortless, from buying to transporting. John's attention to the details of the vehicle was excellent and his follow-ups on updates amazed us. Highly recommended!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us. We are pleased that you are pleased with John Dayton and your Certified Pre-O...wned Porsche 911. Best regards,

March 10, 2018

Always a first class experience. If someone wants to teach their employees about customer service they could ask each one to visit Bluegrass.. notice how... they are greeted, treated and otherwise the vibe of the entire place. Not your daddy's dealership .

Gary Griffin, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

November 15, 2017

Customer service was horrible, went in for car valued no1 to be find except receptionist. Wait about 40min for service then Check my 2006 911 turbo 27000... mileage. didn’t give a quote, told me they will call me for the price but never did I have to call 4 time and still receive no return call. So try to come in again this time got a quote but only trying to sell me a different car. I didn’t want another car. So I agree to sell the car instead when it come down to paper work to sell it, mr. no call back (randy) is not there told me to come back or they will call. Guess what? They never call so I call and ask if y’all don’t wanted it just tell me stop wasting each other time. But wasing 5 days with them.

November 11, 2017

Caesar was my service representative at Bluegrass Porsche, has he has done an excellent job for me. I have recently made two service visits: to replace... the air-oil separator, and to replace IMS bearing. The visits were expensive, but less expensive that other Boxster owners reported (on the internet) for similar services. Caesar is very professional and very knowledgeable. If he was not certain, he got the answer from the mechanic of from Porsche telephone-service. During the service, he kept me informed and when I returned to the dealership to look around, he took me out to my car and we talked to the mechanic and I could see the extent of the service required. I appreciate the competent and professional service I received, the cost was reasonable and I would recommend Bluegrass Porsche to anyone.

Tom Blackburn, thank you so much for your high rating!

October 20, 2017

Always the best year after year. Always surpassing expectations .

Gary Griffin, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations year after year !!!

October 9, 2017

We enjoyed our car buying experience - hassle free

David Weedman, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Porsche Bluegrass Motorsport!