Donnell Ford

1579 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• April 27, 2017

This is the 2nd time we've leased from Gino, bought vehicles & have referred his name many times. He goes out of his way to help his customers to purchase... or lease the vehicle that they would like. Our delivery coordinator Katy was helpful, took time to show us all the features & was very sweet, an asset to Donnell Ford. Thank you for the great service!!

September 19, 2018

Bought a used car. 2016 Ford Fusion, saw the car and fell in love. It was just what I wanted. Phil the salesman said he would call me in a day or two to... see how I liked it. I explained to him that something was wrong and I thought it was a tire. He said to make an appointment and if needed we would be given a loaner if needed. When I contacted the service department he was not pleasant and when asked about a loaner he doesn't know if ones available . Made appointment for Friday and this is Monday. Take the car out and after the car was checked we were told I had to buy new tires because the tire had a flat spot. The first word out of both AJ the sales manager and Phil the salesman were "We don't guarantee the tires. I just bought the car and paid a lot for it. I asked can you give me one new tire, AJ says "No I can't do that". So he says "We will rotate the tire, drive on it a week maybe it will go away." Well now you can really feel and hear the tire whop, whopping as your driving. Called Phil and he says "We don't guarantee tires. I'll talk to AJ and call me back in a half hour. He conveniently was not there and hasn't called back." Now I have to go buy new tires for a new car. Do not go to Flynn Auto Group. There is no "Price sells cars and service keeps them" and no "That's why for over 43 years it's about building lasting relationships on trust." You can't trust. Just like ever other used car dealership.

We deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business an...d resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (330) 726-8181 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

September 13, 2018

Looking for a new Super Duty. Spoke with Greg who knows his stuff plus he's a very handsome young man! The place looks like it hasn't been upgraded... in 50 years!

July 28, 2018

I must say, their service is "IMPECCABLE" to say the least. They don't just sell you the car and walk away; they actually insist they that... you please allow them to teach you how to work ALL the gadgets You need a ride just ask for Ron the car salesman and Angel in finance. YOU'LL BE IN A NEW RIDE IN NO TIME...

Ronald, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or ques...tions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

July 16, 2018

They are misleading dealership. All they care about are dollars signs stay away.better dealers out there won't take advantage of your pocket??? I... felt like I was treated unfairly. Found better deal at Fred Martin ford

Hi Brian, we regret to hear that your recent experience may have been anything less than exceptional. If you are willing to give us another chance, pl...ease reach out to us at (330) 726-8181 to speak to our manager directly.

June 30, 2018

bought a car and there didnt even show me how to use the opions the car has i dont like the car and im going to tell everybody how i got treated

Richard , thank you for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than... a stellar experience here at L. F. Donnell. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (330) 726-8181 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

May 15, 2018

I called each day they told me my car would be ready but each day they told me tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow that I will have my car. I don't buy... the excuses they been giving.

Michael, thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We're disappointed your service experience with us is not up to the standard...s we strive for. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (330) 726-8181 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

May 4, 2018

My wife and I recently came To this dealership to buy 2 vehicles. I told them what day we were coming and what vehicles we wanted to see. Neither of them... were available when we got there. Not a good start. When we started negotiating the general manager who is new and trying to make a name for himself or so it seems to me informed us there is no room for movement in the vehicle that we wanted to purchase. We bought this vehicle only because my wife fell in love with it.He proceeded to say the exact same thing the following week on the other vehicle that I was interested in. This was a three-year-old vehicle and he was trying to tell me he had no room to move and would not budge on the price. He also came back and told me about my trade and that he didn't want to insult me but you guessed it. He did with the price he offered for my vehicles.Most new general managers want to sell a lot of vehicles. This one wants to sell vehicles and gouge the customer out of every penny the customer owns. Now I understand negotiations having been in sales myself. But it has to be a 2 way street not just the customer giving in. Needless to say I walked out of this dealership in will not return. If you go there expect to be treated this way.

We regret that we could not reach an agreement on the vehicles you were interested in. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-pres...sure service, full disclosure, and transparency. As such, all information is prominently disclosed on the proposal each client receives prior to making a buying decision. Please contact us at (330) 726-8181 at your convenience so that we can speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution.

January 11, 2018

Arrived promptly at 9:30 AM for a scheduled appointment. I was greeted pleasantly by service. Joan Shea was my advisor. she gave me a quote for diagnosis... to determine why I had low heat problem, when outside temperatures are in single digits or below zero. I was grateful they got me in.

Tazwell, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy Joan could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for y...ou! Safe travels!

January 9, 2018

Had definite intentions to go to two dealerships to check out a car at each that I saw online. Went to Donnells first and didn't bother to go to the other... dealership. Jerry and Donny got me into the car I wanted--at a GREAT price! They want your business and THEY WILL WORK TO GET IT! Finance Department--very efficient and knowledgeable. (Stop in or go online and check out their Politically Incorrect Store Notice--Love it.)