• Sales/Gino Berarducci

This is the 2nd time we've leased from Gino, bought vehicles & have referred his name many times. He goes out of his way to help his customers to purchase or lease the vehicle that they would like. Our delivery coordinator Katy was helpful, took time to show us all the features & was very sweet, an asset to Donnell Ford. Thank you for the great service!!

• Great Experience

As always the service at Donnell is friendly and efficient. No problems or issues to deal with. Thanks Paul and Joan

Your lobby was a nice experience, everybody was nice. Thank You

Your lobby was a nice experience, everybody was nice. Thank You

• Service

Great I love Donnell Ford. I have 3 friends buying, I brought them here to buy.

Great I love Donnell Ford. I have 3 friends buying, I brought them here to buy.

• Service

Had warrantied tires replaced and all is well. Also purchased 2 vehicles here and will be buying an escape this month as a 3rd vehicle.

• Service

I had trouble with a malfunctioning brake light needed taken care of right away.

• Service

Enjoy all the workers here. Everyone greets you with a smile and very friendly.

Enjoy all the workers here. Everyone greets you with a smile and very friendly.

• Nice's people go to Donnell Ford in Boardman

I was doing my searching for a cars and went car.com and auto trade. I find a car on Donnell Ford in Boardman. My niece Terri taken me up there, Nick was one,that call me back,but Mr. Donnell was one had Bruce Grope take of me. And Bruce really help me but,knowing my problem he did what he could and find. Me a car, didn't like the style, just don't went sound ungrateful. So I tell him I have pray about, Bruce call me Sat.morning had one for me, all I can say, thank you! Mr.Donnell and staff one of nicest people. Giving me another chance, May God bless your business always.

• Service

Service was as scheduled, communication good, and completed on time and satisfactorily.

• Great service

2015 Explorer. The service was prompt and the staff was helpful.

2015 Explorer. The service was prompt and the staff was helpful.