Donnell Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 1577 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 27, 2017

This is the 2nd time we've leased from Gino, bought vehicles & have referred his name many times. He goes out of his way to help his customers to purc...hase or lease the vehicle that they would like. Our delivery coordinator Katy was helpful, took time to show us all the features & was very sweet, an asset to Donnell Ford. Thank you for the great service!!

May 15, 2018

I called each day they told me my car would be ready but each day they told me tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow that I will have my car. I don't ...buy the excuses they been giving.

Michael, thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We're disappointed your service experience with us is not up to the standard...s we strive for. We would like the opportunity to try and regain your trust in our business and resolve this matter for you, if we still can. Please give us a call at (330) 726-8181 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this better. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Take care.

May 4, 2018

My wife and I recently came To this dealership to buy 2 vehicles. I told them what day we were coming and what vehicles we wanted to see. Neither of ...them were available when we got there. Not a good start. When we started negotiating the general manager who is new and trying to make a name for himself or so it seems to me informed us there is no room for movement in the vehicle that we wanted to purchase. We bought this vehicle only because my wife fell in love with it.He proceeded to say the exact same thing the following week on the other vehicle that I was interested in. This was a three-year-old vehicle and he was trying to tell me he had no room to move and would not budge on the price. He also came back and told me about my trade and that he didn't want to insult me but you guessed it. He did with the price he offered for my vehicles.Most new general managers want to sell a lot of vehicles. This one wants to sell vehicles and gouge the customer out of every penny the customer owns. Now I understand negotiations having been in sales myself. But it has to be a 2 way street not just the customer giving in. Needless to say I walked out of this dealership in will not return. If you go there expect to be treated this way.

We regret that we could not reach an agreement on the vehicles you were interested in. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-pres...sure service, full disclosure, and transparency. As such, all information is prominently disclosed on the proposal each client receives prior to making a buying decision. Please contact us at (330) 726-8181 at your convenience so that we can speak with you regarding this matter so we can work towards a resolution.

January 11, 2018

Arrived promptly at 9:30 AM for a scheduled appointment. I was greeted pleasantly by service. Joan Shea was my advisor. she gave me a quote for dia...gnosis to determine why I had low heat problem, when outside temperatures are in single digits or below zero. I was grateful they got me in.

Tazwell, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy Joan could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for y...ou! Safe travels!

January 9, 2018

Had definite intentions to go to two dealerships to check out a car at each that I saw online. Went to Donnells first and didn't bother to go to the ...other dealership. Jerry and Donny got me into the car I wanted--at a GREAT price! They want your business and THEY WILL WORK TO GET IT! Finance Department--very efficient and knowledgeable. (Stop in or go online and check out their Politically Incorrect Store Notice--Love it.)

December 26, 2017

Great working with TJ and Donny plus the other staff. Great experience as always Matt was very knowledgeable of the car going over it. Will deal with ...TJ AGAIN !

December 18, 2017

Matt did a great job showing and going over with me all the vehicle features to my new truck ! Very Happy

Michael, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Saf...e travels!

December 18, 2017

Matt Minenok the vehicle coordinator did a great job covering my new escape with me !

Joe, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy ...to assist you! Safe travels!

EVERYONE IS GREAT ! As always a fantastic experience

December 10, 2017

I was on my way from Laurel , Maryland to Milan, Illinois when I started having issue with my F 250. I limped off the interstate onto Rt 7 hoping to ...find a service shop and happened on Donnell Ford. I walked in on a festive scene as a long term employee was having a celebration of retirement. I spoke with Paul Hammercheck the service writer about my issue and my time constraints, he was able to quickly have Dom the diesel technician get my truck into service and identify the issue, parts unfortunately were not available until the next morning , so Dan Freet the courtesy driver recommended a hotel for the night and delivered me. The next day Dan brought me back while Dom was quickly completing the repairs. I was able to leave at 10 am. I continued a short ways when an underlying problem arose and I was on the shoulder of the road. I called Paul and he quickly arranged a tow back to the dealership where Dom was waiting to address the issue and had already sent a driver to retrieve the needed part to complete the repair. While waiting for the part to arrive Dom made sure there were no other potential problems contributing to my down time. Within an hour of the parts arrival I was on the road without further issue. I was able to make my deadline. I even received a text asking if I made it in time. I cannot say enough about the Donnell Ford family taking the time to address my needs, I am from out of state, I doubt I will ever purchase a truck from them as I am in Maryland, so I am not the preferred customer, But they threw all the resources available to help me complete my task. The people at Donnell Ford treated me as family, even the owner came to me and expressed his willingness to expedite my truck repairs to help make my task a success.

Donnell Ford