Gillman Chevrolet Buick GMC

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 7:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(855) 477-4554 (855) 477-4554

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tiffany Reyes

Great people who are always willing to help. Was helped in a timely matter

Dealer response

Hi Tiffany, we appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Awesome service at Gillman GMC San Benito, tx

Great service and the staff was very knowledgable.

Dealer response

Arnold, Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to know our team has been so helpful. Please feel free to reach out if we can assist with anything else. We are here to help!

Oil change

Oil change. All was good. Very friendy. Done right

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Beverly! We appreciate your kind words.

Happy Client

Excellent service, knowledgeable staff, i even got a ride back home. :) I rather drive 20 miles for their great service than using any other dealerships.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review, Esmeralda! We're happy to hear that you had such a good experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

3.0

Cracked Windshield

I needed to repair a cracked windshield. Customer service gave me a phone number of a repair service in Harlingen. But that number was disconnected. A second number was given to me. The repairman kept asking me for a copy of the windsield insurance policy. I felt at that point I was getting the runaround. After speaking to Pasquel, the issue was set straight. Pasquel opened up a repair time slot for me at Gilman service center. Issue was resolved. Thank you.

Dealer response

Robert, We want to offer an efficient and accurate experience for all of our guests. I regret to learn that your experience while dealing with your windshield did not meet your expectations. Please contact me when you have a moment so that we can discuss your concerns. Best regards, Sam Cavazos, feedback@gillmanauto.com, 866-599-7181

Great service

I love their customer service and reliability, they are always helpful when I'm not sure what's wrong with my car they take the time to explain

Dealer response

Hi Maria, thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We hope to see you again!