Jarrett Scott Ford

246 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 12, 2019

I felt very comfortable with everyone I dealt with. No tricks no hassle. I will give Frankie the internet first shot on my next buy.

October 30, 2019

My greatest buying experience ever! My salesman David Sooly was absolutely the best in every reguard! Mike the finance agent made the usual long boring... process into a very nice and very quick and pleasant experience!

• May 25, 2019

Went looking for a used car and after speaking to Michael Shelburn about my financial options he showed me my best option and got me into a brand new F... 150 excellent customer service very friendly not pushy at all like most sales people and will definitely be back when its time to trade in. A no matter what your lookin for they will help you.

Daniel, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback! I will make sure that Michael and his manag...ers see this and that he gets the proper recognition! Welcome to the Jarrett Scott Ford Family!!

October 4, 2020

Our salesman Mr. Steve Burgess really went above and beyond during our buying experience. After shopping around at multiple dealerships for over a month... within minutes of being on the property we were warmly greeted, shown the car we actually came to look at and not sat down to try and be up sold and within just a few minutes we were off on a test drive. The entire process was seamless and stress free. Felt like dealing with FAMILY not a corporation that treats you like another sale. I would HIGHLY recommend Jarrett Scott Ford of Plant City to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

October 22, 2019

My wife and I came in looking for a used Escape. Instead we bought a 2020 Escape. Thank you, Michael Shelburn for your help with our purchase. We appreciate... your friendly and professional attitude you showed us. We will recommend you to family and friends.

September 28, 2019

My experience with salesman Steve Burgess was hands down, no joke, absolutely amazing. At this juncture in my life, buying a nice used car I could be... proud of, given my current financial situation seemed impossible for me and I was truly dreading it - no joke. From the moment I met Steve Burgess he was friendly, genuine, caring, understanding, knowledgeable and not once did I feel pressured. He took special care in making certain my individual needs were met. He was happy to take a little extra time with me and never once made me feel rushed. Steve Burgess was so easy to talk to, completely up front and honest that I felt I had known him all my life. I trusted him implicitly as he diligently worked with me to find the perfect vehicle for me. Because of his utmost professionalism and great knowledge of this business, Steve Burgess was able to pair me with a vehicle that fit my budget, my personality, lifestyle and let me just say, the vehicle was more than I could have hoped for - it's absolutely beautiful. Steve Burgess, you knocked it out of the park and far exceeded my expectations. I am beyond happy with this absolutely gorgeous 2013 Acura RD X. Additionally, I have to give a special shout out to Kirk Feasby, Sales Manager/Finance Manager. Kirk Feasby was amazing to work with! He took special time and great care in finding the perfect, most affordable financing for me and literally helped give me a second chance to better my life and credit. Kirk Feasby made the financing process easy and was able to explain the documents on a level that was beyond simple for me as a first time car owner. Words cannot describe how truly appreciative I am for your exceptional care in my situation. I am a proud and truly grateful first time car buyer and I could not have done this without Steve Burgess and Kirk Feasby. I have not stopped raving about these two men and the exceptional level of service they provided me! Bravo gentlemen, Bravo! Gina Smith

June 20, 2020

Lionel and Michael got me the car I wanted for what I wanted to pay. These two gets are honest through and through and most definitely will seek them out... again if i ever buy another Mustang. Thank you guys so much.

Thank you Angievroom for the 5 Star review for Lionel and Michael! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to let others know a...bout your buying experience here at Jarrett-Scott Ford!

April 15, 2020

Julio made purchasing my 2020 Edge painless and so quick! From picking out my car to going through all the paperwork, we were in and out in no time. I... will definitely recommend him to others looking to purchase a car!

Thank you Amaiah for the 5 star review and feedback on Julio! We are very happy you are pleased with your New 2020 Ford Edge! Welcome to the Jarrett...-Scott Ford family!

September 10, 2019

Very satisfied Mr DaveScooly was the best.He does not pressure or badger the customer. HE NEEDS ROLLER SKATES .AS HE IS ON THE GO FOR HIS CUSTOMERS AND... HIS BUSINESS.

I'm not sure we really want to see Dave on roller skates here! But THANK YOU for the recommendation and the feedback!! We appreciate your business a...nd the 5 Star review!

September 9, 2019

Julio Vasquez was great with follow up after my first visit, and kept me updated as new inventory became available. When we were finally sure of what we... wanted he found the exact model and color... and exceeded our expectations on price!

Thank you for the feedback on Julio and for the 5 Star Review! Welcome to the Jarrett Scott Ford Family!