Ron Carter Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of League City

Saturday 8:30am–8:00pm 7:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(281) 488-4060 (281) 488-4060

4.4

Great salesman and quick financing

I got a good value for my trade here. My salesman Beau was great helping me find a new Jeep Gladiator for the right price. Once I decided to pull the trigger, Daniel Morales in financing had me out the door in 30 min.

Dealer response

Thanks for your feedback for Beau & Daniel! We wish you congratulations on your new Jeep Gladiator, We welcome you again for any future automotive needs.

Great sales experience

Ron Carter Dodge Jeep Chrysler was fantastic. Ask for Jay Hernandez. He will treat you right. This was my second brand new vehicle from them within 8 months. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Dealer response

David, thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that you had a great experience with us and to know that Jay provided great service. We value your continued business and are happy to have you a part of the Ron Carter Chrysler Jeep Dodge of League City family. Enjoy your vehicle!

4.3

Alignment

I had a very nice experience at Ron Carter and Danny was great. Their waiting room is very comfortable and everyone was really nice and professional.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review for Danny, Teresa! We'll be sure to share your kind words with him. Please come back at any time.

Great service

Danny always comes through. Great guy. And he will look out for you. They will work with you to make sure your vehicle is running right. Always looking out for the customer l.

Dealer response

Hello Mike, Thank you for the great review for Danny! We'll be sure to share your kind words with him. Please come back at any time.

Buyer

My sales Rep Joe Bettis provided the best customer service. He was very knowledgeable about the products that Ron Carter has to offer. The atmosphere was enjoyable everyone was friendly as well. If you’re looking to buy a vehicle I would advise to stop by Ron Carter in Dickinson TX and check them out!

Dealer response

Janice, We are delighted to learn that Joe was so helpful and we are sure he will appreciate the recommendation. We appreciate your review and hope to work with you again in the future!

my Chrysler 300 was repaired and serviced promptly

Happy with service at this dealership. Thanks again. Customer service was very informative..and helpful with getting my car repaired in a quick prompt manner .

Dealer response

Maximina, thank you for the positive feedback! We are delighted to know that you had a good experience with us in our Service Department. We hope that you will continue to choose us as your dealership for all of your automotive needs.

Repair

Danny was a great service advisor and I would recommend this service department for prompt, reliable, and courteous service. They were on time for completion and kept me advised

Dealer response

Hello William, Thank you for the great review for Danny! We'll be sure to share your kind words with him. Please come back at any time.

Mr. Danny was the best service advisor we love you

And I thank you Ron Carter For Danny helping us he is the best thank uHe made me and my wife happy he Explain everything to us and he did it Ron Carter is the best jeep thank you so much Danny in service

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review for Danny, LaVance! We'll be sure to share your kind words with him. Please come back at any time.

1.0

Very frustrated

Bought a new ram 1500 from them have returned it many times due to the fact the transmission will fall out of gear from 8th gear to 1st for no reason at all the motor will knock on cold start up and the front windshield will make a loud whistle noise going down the road I have all issues on video and all we get is we cant get it to duplicate the problem and if there is no check engine light on there is nothing they can do after many calls to Chrysler they tell us to go back to the dealership so now we go back and forth between the two of them. Also trying to trade vehicle in on another truck asking them please help out and Ron Carter said the best they could do is 11,000 less then what I bought the truck for they told us they loose there value once you drive off the lot that's your way of helping I was told that's the best they could do WOW.. . Definitely have everything documented and on video.

Best salesman I’ve even dealt with.

Frank was the best salesman I’ve ever dealt with and that’s saying something, I’m 55. The showroom was incredible, free fountain soda, popcorn and snacks. Our two year old made a mess and not one complaint. We would highly recommend Frank and this Ron Carter!!