Hobson Chevrolet Buick

27 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 27, 2017

I'm writing this review because I was appalled by the horrible customer service from a crotchety old man named Louie who is a clipboard manager (as far... as we could tell) in the service department. When we pulled in with our Chevrolet 2500 pulling a horse trailer (it was not for anything other than inquiring about a service and having a simple potential repair done, which involved clearing a code - something we had done right then and there by a very nice, competent mechanic named Greg without even having to move the truck), Louie--after not even greeting my boyfriend when he stepped out, said hello, and asked how he was doing--advised us that we had picked a bad time and asked no one in particular "What idiot brings a truck in with a horse trailer?" Of course, he did not greet us or attempt to listen to our problem before assuming that we had brought the truck in for a serious repair that would require it coming back into the bay. He continued on and on about how stupid it was to bring the truck in, in front of us and the rest of the staff. He still had not permitted my boyfriend to tell him the problem, which is his whole job, nor would he have been likely to listen if my boyfriend had interrupted him to tell him. Listening is not one of his strong points. Greg came up and asked what was wrong, and when my boyfriend told him, he said it was indeed probably a simple issue. He flashed our computer right then and there and agreed with us that we had probably done all we could to fix the problem on our own before we brought it in. I cannot properly express in mere words how poorly this wretched behavior reflects on Hobson Chevrolet. It was entirely uncalled for. I have been to many dealerships and never once encountered such an unprofessional individual. If he is unable to control his mouth, or he is incapable of making judgments until after he knows what a customer needs, then he is unfit for not only the entire customer service field but probably most any job where pleasant interaction with the public is required on any level. We will be sure to tell everyone we know about this experience, and with my boyfriend being state law enforcement and me being in that same agency, that's a lot of people. Sad that this could be avoided by Louie deciding to be a decent human being and do his very simple job. He wasted our time, the dealership's time, and his own time with his actions. We were not blocking any incoming or outgoing traffic, and even the mechanic agreed there was nothing wrong with us bringing the truck in as it was, since we do not live in Cairo and caused not a single person any inconvenience by bringing it in with the trailer except for Louie, who simply invented the inconvenience in his head.

Lorraine, I apologize for the experience you had at our dealership. We try to treat every customer with the respect and courtesy they deserve. Please... contact me personally and I would be glad to discuss this matter with you further. Bart Butler General Manager 229-377-4162

April 20, 2017

Is the place to be for service. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

April 13, 2017

The service was great and done in a timely manner The service manager took the time to tell us what they had done.

April 7, 2017

Love the sales staff. From the salesperson who sold us our vehicles all the way to the service department. You want to buy a vehicle from this dealership!...

April 5, 2017

Every time I bring my car to get serviced everyone is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks for always being... so nice.

February 27, 2017

I made an appointment online to get my tires rotated and balanced. I did not have to wait on the staff when I arrived. Very friendly and knowledgeable... staff and timely appointments! Nice waiting room with coffee, water and a T.V. to help pass the time :-)

November 16, 2016

The sales team, finance managers and everyone were very attentive and helpful. They helped me find and create exactly what I envisioned at a great deal.... They seemed just as excited about it as I was and I love my Tahoe! Thank You Hobson Chevrolet!!

November 16, 2016

Hobson Chevrolet is a 5-star dealer Bob Hobson is very involved with his staff he interacts with the customer before & after the sale. He is very aware... of what is going on with his dealership. Jody the service manager is top notch and goes above & beyond to make sure things are done correctly. I am a customer for life.

November 12, 2016

Had to deal with a lot of confusion. The car interior was clean but outside was dirty.

It's unfortunate to hear about your unpleasant experience. We would like to assure you that we never intend to do anything to upset our customers, how...ever, if you are willing to contact us at your convenience, we would be more than happy to further discuss the issue and move forward in a positive direction. Kind regards, Hobson Chevrolet Buick Team

May 13, 2016

One of the BEST vehicle buying experiences I've ever had! I felt like a VIP from beginning to end!