Martin Motors

33 reviews

October 27, 2015

I was looking for a Jeep wrangler. He showed me around and we did price checks and found a blue 2012 Jeep wrangler. He worked with me by getting my payments... down where I wanted them to be before I bought a jeep. It was a pleasure working with you guys. I love my vehicle.

Thanks for the review Andrew (even though you put Shawn's name as the author). We appreciate you driving the 20 minutes from Moody AFB to purchase yo...ur clean pre-owned Jeep Wrangler! Thank you for your service and welcome to South Georgia.

October 26, 2015

as a first time buyer the service was beyond excellent, I was able to make a great deal with shawn, he was straight forward, was able to answer all my... questions, and pushed for the best deal he could get. I highly recommend them and will be going back for another vehicle.

Thanks for your review Mason. We enjoyed working the deal with you and are glad you chose to drive the 20 minutes north from Moody AFB to see us. We... appreciate your service to our country!

October 26, 2015

I genuinely cannot stand the process for finding a car. However, Martin Motors caught my eye with 2 different vehicles with very low mileage at an extremely... great price! Shawn made this process a breeze! This was my first time purchasing a used vehicle. He was very patient with me and my family and answered all of our questions. The manager, Tyler, was great too! Even after I purchased my new to me car, Shawn was still there to answer any other questions. In the beginning I wasn't planning to drive 30+ miles to the dealership, but it was worth it and I plan to use the service department as well! This will definitely not be the last time I consider Martin Motors when I'm in the market for a vehicle again!

Thanks for making the drive from Valdosta to come see us Keltrice. We are glad it was worth it and glad you are happy with your vehicle. We'll see y...ou when it's time for your oil change.

October 13, 2015

We purchased a 2015 Dodge Charger RT from Martin Motors. We have purchased five different cars from them over the years and have always loved the treatment... that we have received.Today was no exception. Everyone involved in the purchase process was extremely caring and helpful. Great dealership, great salesmen, great service, why go anywhere else!

We enjoyed working with you on the RT. After all of your school that you've been through...you deserve it! Thanks for trusting us over and over agai...n.

August 25, 2015

My husband and I had a great experience when we bought our 2014 Dodge Ram. We were only looking and they respected that. Their help was greatly appreciated.... They worked with us and everything. Thanks for a great buying experience!!

Thanks Jenny! You and your husband were great to do business with and we are glad you enjoyed your experience.

August 22, 2015

Shawn is a great salesman and made my car purchase very easy and hassle free. I highly recommend taking the time and traveling to this dealership to purchase... you next car or truck.

Thanks for your review Chuck. Martin Motors appreciates your business and we hope you are enjoying your Charger. We'll see you back in a few months ...for your first free oil change.

June 9, 2015

Our salesman Shawn was courteous and on top of it and I thought very honest. I felt like I received a great deal and even after the fact his follow up... was professional.

Thanks Barry for traveling over 2 hours to purchase with us. We appreciate your business and hope we can work a deal with you again in the future.

March 25, 2015

My dad and I looked for a car for me for over 2 months. I was particular in what I wanted that it had to have sync and it had to be a 5 speed. My dad came... across Martin Motors on Cars.com and called them immediately. Tyler was so incredibly helpful and went above and beyond to help us and make us feel comfortable with the deal. I drove over 300 miles from Tampa FL to Georgia and I would gladly do it again. It took me 5 hours to get there and everything was ready for me once I arrived. I was able to sign and drive literally and Tyler was constantly attending to our needs and questions. I am so happy with my new car (the first one Ive ever purchased on my own) and if given the opportunity I would drive all day again to make a deal with the wonderful Tyler and Martin Motors!

Thank you so much for the great review Stephanie! Completely made my day when I read it! If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us kn...ow!! We appreciate your business and I am VERY grateful for your positive feedback! Thanks again!!!

March 17, 2015

I stay in Virginia because of my job but I am back in the area every few weeks because my wife and kids are still there. On Saturday I took my wife to... look for her a new vehicle and the first place we stopped was Martin Motors. They were going to be closing soon but Shawn Eikenberry told us to take our time and look around. Shawn showed us several vehicles that we were interested in even offered to let us take a test drive even though they were about to close. My wife found 2 vehicles that she really liked and wanted to see which one we could get qualified for. Shawn called me later that evening; he had been working after hours (knowing I would be leaving Sunday) on getting us qualified. We were able to qualify for 1 of the 2 but the bank required more down than we had and the payments were still high. But Shawn wasn't finished. He wanted to help me get my wife a more reliable vehicle. He called Sunday before I left and told me about another vehicle that we did not see when we were at the dealership and the price was right. My wife went on Monday to take a test drive and loved the vehicle. Later that day Shawn called with the great news that we were approved and the payments were close to what we wanted. However the great man that Shawn is still wasn't done. Tuesday when my wife went to sign the papers, Shawn went through a different bank, got us a lower interest rate bringing the payments down even more. Shawn worked extra hard on his own time to get us an even better deal. Now my wife has a 2007 Dodge Nitro w/54k miles. Shawn even hooked us up with a full 2 year warranty as well. So to wrap up, the Martin Motors staff especially Shawn is AWESOME!!! He went above and beyond what any other salesperson would have done, and more than we expected. The next time I'm in the market I will gladly make the 500 mile trip to Martin Motors and work with Shawn again!!! You're the greatest man!!! Thank you for everything you done over the last few days.

We appreciate you trusting us to take care of your vehicle needs. Sometimes the first vehicle doesn't always work out, but we will keep working to fi...nd you the right vehicle at the right price. We like to get you the best interest rate possible to save you money. We are dedicated to working hard to get the best deal for our customers. Thank you again for your business.

February 17, 2015

I bought a 2007 Camry from Martin Motors. I did not buy the most expensive vehicle on the lot, but they treated me like I did. Shawn and I emailed for... a week until I had time to visit the dealership. He answered every question I asked, honestly and quickly. At the dealership, Shawn and the whole staff at Martin Motors made the buying process enjoyable for me, my wife and our two sons. There was no pressure or stress at all. If your in the market for your next vehicle then I highly recommend this dealership and its staff for your next purchase. I would like to say thanks again to all the staff a Martin Motors for my families purchase.

We enjoyed working with you and your family. We try to conveniently work with our customers through every resource available to include texting and e...mailing if that's their desire. We know our customers are busy and don't want to be a hindrance to their daily work. We appreciate your business.