Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

New (888) 219-2454 (888) 219-2454
Used (888) 347-2114 (888) 347-2114
Service (888) 346-0038 (888) 346-0038

4.4

Had a recall for Discovery Sport 2019 and was given an...

Had a recall for Discovery Sport 2019 and was given an appointment date for within a 7-10 days. I live in Mississippi and appointment was made by Mark who was courteous and very professional. Joel Spanick was our service advisor and we were very well pleased with his friendly, courteous, and professional manner. Problem was resolved and vehicle screened for other issues. My wife and I were most pleased.

Great Experience, Great Service!!

My experience at Jaguar Land Rover Birmingham was fantastic. The process was much more simple than any car buying process I?ve had previously and the service was fantastic. Our two even made it fun! We were not planning to buy the day of, but the answer was so clear!

Dealer response

Katie Fletcher, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Service

My service advisor is there an excellent job!!! As always he was He was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and took time to explain to me exactly what service options I had, and when I arrive to pick up my vehicle he explain to me exactly what my vehicle service That has been done.

Dealer response

Dawna Hill, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

I have been using your service department since it began....

I have been using your service department since it began. Mark in the service department as taking care of all of my Jaguar s since I got my first one. I have had the s-type,the x-f .’s .He is excellent. Leeman my service advisor is also excellent. I find everyone to be helpful and friendly and kind.

Great Service Department

The service department was Great! The representative had my car ready in a timely manner?

Dealer response

Hi Sherrell Hill, thank you so much for your positive comments about Jaguar Birmingham! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Customer

Great service from Dan Germond and the service department.

Dealer response

Samuel Smith, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Land Rover Birmingham! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Land Rover Birmingham

Full Service

Once again, excellent service, polite, Lee is always attentive to my vehicle's needs. It was a pleasure to discover a business which cares not only for your vehicle but treats their customers so nicely. Keep it rolling, and I will continue to recommend Land Rover/Lee in Birmingham to all, Many thanks. Cassandra

Dealer response

Cassandra, thank you for the high star rating! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Excellent service from Leeman

Leeman was great to work with and would recommend.

Dealer response

Brad Collins, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Google

Always always an enjoyable experience at Range Rover. Lee Tillery is my service advisor and he never disappoints. He takes really good care of me.

Dealer response

Hi Donna Frazier, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

1.0

2014 RR Sport needed service. Called for an appointment....

2014 RR Sport needed service. Called for an appointment. The first available appointment was over 3 weeks out. I think that is ridiculous. The person on the phone said it was normal. I purchased the car there and my service experience over the years has been hit or miss. This was the last straw for me, It is time for a new car but I will not be going purchasing it from Land Rover Birmingham.