Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

New (888) 219-2454 (888) 219-2454
Used (888) 347-2114 (888) 347-2114
Service (888) 346-0038 (888) 346-0038

Google

Always always an enjoyable experience at Range Rover. Lee Tillery is my service advisor and he never disappoints. He takes really good care of me.

Dealer response

Hi Donna Frazier, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

1.0

2014 RR Sport needed service. Called for an appointment....

2014 RR Sport needed service. Called for an appointment. The first available appointment was over 3 weeks out. I think that is ridiculous. The person on the phone said it was normal. I purchased the car there and my service experience over the years has been hit or miss. This was the last straw for me, It is time for a new car but I will not be going purchasing it from Land Rover Birmingham.

Finding my dream car.

I purchased a 2020 Velar in September from Land Rover Birmingham, Salesman Stephen Kennedy went above and beyond to make sure the sale transaction and my new car was all that I wanted it to be, thanks Stephen I enjoyed working with you

Dealer response

Lue Dennis, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Great Customer Service

Mr.Stephen was great in my whole car buying process. He had great product knowledge and is very kind. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dealer response

Donald, thank you so much for your high rating! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Love the service!!!

Great service!!! I bought my car here because of the service department!!!

Dealer response

Deborah Stern, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Land Rover Birmingham! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

4.2

Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and a excellent expe

I have purchased two Range Rovers from dealership. The first vehicle was not as dependable due to mechanical problems. Barrett was very professional and understood degree of my expectations. He and Stephen Kennedy assisted me in selecting another vehicle that I am very satisfied with. All employees of dealership have gone above and beyond my expectations. Gerald S. Montgomery, Al

Dealer response

Boudreaux, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Great Service!

As always, great service by a great team! Everyone is so professional, friendly and the work on my car was completed in a timely manner. Thank you Land Rover Birmingham!

Dealer response

Ptmichelle, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Land Rover Birmingham

Very Personal Service

My service representative was very efficient and personable! They work to make servicing my vehicle as painless as possible especially since I am coming from out of town!

Dealer response

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Service and sales are great

I am driving my second Range Rover and every visit has been pleasant. Each purchase was easy and every service visit has been a great experience with kind and attentive people to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dealer response

Bsballmom66, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham.

Service Dept

Leland was excellent to get me in and out As we had trip to Nashville planned. He offered loaner car but I was fine waiting. He communicated the status and for the door latch replaced quickly even though 2 service techs were out unexpectedly. Excellent service by Leland. Phyllis Ingram

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!