Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

Used (888) 347-2114 (888) 347-2114
Service (888) 346-0038 (888) 346-0038

4.4

Always Superb

These guys go above and beyond when your car needs service! Excellent service, thorough, attentive to details. Kevin is excellent and I highly recommend him.

Dealer response

Krange, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham.

The Best Dealership!

This is the best dealership. They always take great care of their customers. Everyone is wonderful to work with. I always have a positive experience. Highly recommend Land Rover Birmingham.

Dealer response

Vscott, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Range Rover

The staff was friendly. I appreciated the service advisor for sharing the information about the recall notice that had been sent to me.

Dealer response

Nikki, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Land Rover Birmingham

Easy Discovery Purchase

This was my third new car purchase from Land Rover Birmingham. I've had a wonderful experience every time. Barrett was terrific. Low pressure and a great price! Highly recommend!

Dealer response

Bob M., we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham. We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Leeman is the man

Needed a quick turnaround as had a narrow window of time and Leeman somehow worked me in and got what we needed done same day. This place takes care of business

Dealer response

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Land Rover Birmingham!

Great Service

Service is very good at this dealership. Steven was my salesman and he treated us well from the day we purchased to the many personal follow ups afterwards. service department is great to work with and the reason I will be a repeat customer. Best customer experience in Birmingham.

Dealer response

Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

First service and engine light

Had my evoque serviced and a chech engine light on . Made a appointment, received a loaner car and received excellent service in a timely manor. Very pleased .

3.8

Fair service since part not available.

I can't believe a part is not available for my 2008 vehicle. I would like to keep my vehicle and probably purchase another but no, if part not available.

Dealer response

Nurse1, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Land Rover Birmingham! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

NEW 2019 LAND ROVER (DISCOVERY). of Birmingham

Daryl Web, Salesman; Finance Manager and the facility was excellent. I would recommend anyone looking for SUV. Thank you so very much for everything. Love my new SUV!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Have wonderful day!

First Class

First Class. Great experience from start to finish. Outstanding dealership and I will definitely return when it’s time for an upgrade! John Precise was my sales guide, Barrett Carden was the sales manager involved in negotiations, and Brad Cook handled the paperwork. Flawless execution and zero wasted time. Job well done!

Dealer response

Hi Trevor K., thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Land Rover Birmingham. We're happy we could meet your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!