Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

New (888) 219-2454 (888) 219-2454
Used (888) 347-2114 (888) 347-2114
Service (888) 346-0038 (888) 346-0038

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Do not buy from this dealership

This Land Rover dealership is the most unprofessional that I have ever been to! I am not the only one who seems to think that.

Dealer response

Hi James, we are so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We would like to learn more about your visit, and ask that you reach out to our GM, Lily Mackey, at 205-397-0610. Thank you and have a great day.

1.0

Do not buy from this dealership!

This Land Rover dealership is by far the most unprofessional that I have ever been to! I do not seem to be the only one that thinks that.

Service

No complaints here! Routine service..little pricey but expected with a range rover....car detailing not that great...but I was under time constraints so I never worked about it.

Dealer response

We appreciate the positive review about your experience with us! If there is anything we can do to improve your experience with us, please let us know! We hope you have a great day!

New Battery

Professional and friendly staff. Leeman Tillery is great to work with! They also did a couple of complimentary checks for me. I would recommend Land Rover Birmingham.

Dealer response

Sandra, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Land Rover Birmingham. Thank you for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Discovery Sport routine maintenance and warranty repair

As always great service. This service team goes out of their way to follow up with owner during repairs. Always a pleasure to do business with Tom Williams.

Dealer response

Nancy, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

3.0

Craig’s ride

I have been in many Range Rover dealerships and this one is only average

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

3.5

Service Review

Longer wait than expected but service was very good. Somewhat dismayed that my suspension system is now in need of repairs after just having it in fir a part replacement. Will have to park it until January 23rd.

Irondale Birmingham

ABSOLUTELY love this dealer and Wonderful staff, takes cares any and all my car needs

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Smooth experience

My routine service visit was handled in a prompt and efficient manner. Very friendly staff made the process a pleasant one.

Dealer response

Kathleen, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jaguar Birmingham!

Discovery Sport

We had a great experience purchasing our Discovery Sport. The staff courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars.

Dealer response

Megan, we are so happy to read such a great review about Land Rover of Birmingham! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!