Land Rover/Jaguar Birmingham

52 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 14, 2019

I have been in many Range Rover dealerships and this one is only average

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

December 12, 2018

My routine service visit was handled in a prompt and efficient manner. Very friendly staff made the process a pleasant one.

Kathleen, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jaguar Birmingham!

December 4, 2018

We had a great experience purchasing our Discovery Sport. The staff courteous, helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars.

Megan, we are so happy to read such a great review about Land Rover of Birmingham! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us... a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 29, 2018

DANIEL AND JOHN WERE GREAT. Everything went smoothly. I love my new Range Rover.

Hi Sherri, thank you so much for your positive comments about Land Rover of Birmingham! Enjoy your Rover!

October 21, 2018

This dealership is one of the worst I have ever been to. I have talked to two other dealers in the state looking for the right Land Rover my partner and... I wanted. I took a test drive, and that was it . I was ready to buy and they said they needed to Vet me and that was it. They never called me back. I have lived in Birmingham for over 20 years and have never been asked that. I have a successful business and have done real estate for many years in Birmingham. I know now what discrimination feels like. They judged me and did not think I had the money to buy it. News for them I work 60 plus hours a week and make more then the sales man and Manager make combined. I wont be back. I would rather go to Huntsville or Atlanta to buy.

We regret to hear of this experience. We value each of our customers and we hate that this was not evident in your visit with us. If you would like to... discuss this in more detail, please give us a call at the store.

September 5, 2018

very good experience, Guy was very helpful and attentive to detail

Ronald Bruno, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jaguar Birmingham! We look forward to your ...next visit! Take care!

August 31, 2018

I showed up without an appointment and yet we’re so kind and accommodating;) thank you!!!

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this informa...tion about your recent visit. Take care!

July 28, 2018

First of all let me start by saying my salesman was EXCEPTIONAL. His name is Barrett Carden and his co-worker Daniel Manley made sure that my husband... and I were handled with such professionalism. They both were dedicated to quality customer service. From the time we stepped into your dealership until the time we left they both made sure that my husband and I had the car we wanted and they gave us a fair and honest trade in for our car. That is so rare in the car business today. Barrett way very knowledgeable about the vehicle we purchased and he was also made sure I was just as knowledgeable about my new car with all its new features. Barrett always made himself available by phone or text when we needed his help. The guy was just EXCEPTIONAL!!! My husband and I really enjoyed the entire staff at Birmingham LandRover. They made our car buying experience really enjoyable and personal. I know that they will continue to keep up the good work there.

Marvin, we really appreciate your positive review!

July 24, 2018

very satisfied prompt and timely service and update calls to keep me informed on progress

June 28, 2018

Awesome dealership! Great staff! Will definitely be back.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!