Scott Evans Nissan

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 10, 2017

I had an excellent vehicle purchasing experience with Scott Evans Nissan. They were really phenomenal. Dan Brown was so helpful and patient. I never g...ot the feeling of a pushy saleman from him. I bought a used Nissan NV passenger van which Scott Evans Nissan delivered to me in Upper Michigan, over 1000 miles away! We couldn't be more pleased with our van, the price and the quality of their service! Thank you Scott Evans Nissan!

Thank you for the wonderful review. Our goal is to treat every customer like family. Enjoy your new NV Passenger van. Please let us know if there is a...nything else we can do for you. S Wyand - Internet Manager

April 27, 2018

Still have not decided on a car yet.. Hope to be doing business real soon. The selection and prices are good. Hoping they make getting a loan easy

September 17, 2017

Thank you Daniel and Steve so much for everything this weekend!! It's very seldom that you don't have even one complaint in a car transaction much les...s two!! You guys went above and beyond and made it so simple and stress free and made us both so very happy!!! So again thank you!

August 29, 2017

Scott Evans Is The Best Place For You to Purchase Your Vehicle. They Have So Much Patience & Can Hook You Up With The Best Deal. Clint Is The Man To T...alk To. He Is Very Proffesional. They All Treated My Son & I So Good, While We Waited For The Process. If You're In Need Of A Vehicle Don't Hesitate To Go To Scott Evans . You'll Come Out That Place Very Satisfied.

August 9, 2017

Had a short time period to get my oil changed. (Lunch time) called and spoke with Jon in Service - super nice and professional. Said yes we can do it.... When I arrived Jon met me at my car and took care of everything. I will be back, and I will shout the great service from the roof tops! Thank you Jon L.

July 9, 2017

I was in to look at a used truck I saw online but met with Dan Brown and was honest with me on the search that I was making. He recommended to get a n...ew truck instead and with a great deal for the 4th of July sale event they had going on, I was fortunate enough to visit their dealership and helping make a wise choice and getting the truck I needed and wanted to buy that day. I drove back home that afternoon on a brand new truck at a great deal with no big hassle or run around. Great experience and great staff at this dealership! They treat you like a customer needs to be treated!

May 5, 2017

I was very happy with the service I received. My dealer was Ed Deloach, he was awesome, very nice and helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership ...to anyone looking to buy a new or used car. 5 stars!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is for every customer to have a "Truly Exceptional" at the dealership. Please call on us any...time for assistance and we will stay in touch to ensure you remain happy with your purchase.

May 4, 2017

Someone from Scott Evans called my husband telling him to come in to trade our car in that they wanted our car! He told them we only had the can since... sept and didn't want to pay more of a payment or have money down. She said oh no we have so many deals right now come on in we need your car!!! So we make an app drive 1 1/2 hours in the rain to be there about 15 mins and told that if we traded our car that our payment would go way up. And was told to kee paying on our car for a little longer .... I am so mad . I didn't want to go to begin with because when I went back in sept I went without him and was pushed into trading my car that I really liked. I will not go back here!!!! And I will tell my friends and family not to go here. With the purchase in sept I was upset the day after and wish I didn't trade it. The sales man lied to get me to take the car. I told him I didn't want to go any smaller then what I had that it was a perfect size. So I trusted that's what he showed me but I was wrong ! Very very disappointed

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please call Steve Wyand at 770-832-8222 to discuss your experience at the dealership.

April 17, 2017

My boyfriend and I found the vehicle we were interested in and contacted your staff and negotiated a purchase price and actually committed to purchase... the vehicle and drove 3 hours and had 2 points of contact the morning of and on our way were told that the vehicle would be detailed and ready to go. When we arrived we expected to just complete paperwork and go home, only to arrive to see a dirty car, which needs repairs. After being gone for two hours and calling back we were told that the vehicle still wasn't ready and that it would need to be delivered to me during the next week... We live 3 hours away in another state! We had waited for two hours and could have been on our way back home. Today I contacted the service department and was told that they were working on the problem but hoped it would be resolved 'soon' and my car would be delivered to me. As we drove 3 hours to Georgia to purchase a car at an agreed upon price and were promised a detailed car, only to arrive to see a dirty car, which was in need of repair, then to be given an APR which was higher than that which was quoted and then to be held waiting for 2 hours delayed only to be told that the vehicle is not ready to go back, I am very hopeful that this situation will be resolved and the vehicle will be delivered no later than tomorrow evening in pristine condition detailed and with a full tank of gas! We were also told that two or 3 oil changes came with the purchase of the car but since we didn't live in Georgia they couldn't transfer them to Alabama. With all of this hassle it seems this is a very little transfer between Nissan dealerships that could be handled . But I'm hopeful they will do the right thing and make this go smoothly from here on out... I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and it was Easter weekend and maybe they were short staffed...

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We have addressed all your concerns and will be following up with you to make sure there are no furth...er issues and you are completely satisfied with your vehicle purchase.

March 30, 2017

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL !!! All of the men except for two were very rude and pushy. Obviously you would expect this from a car dealership but the way they... gang on you just to buy an overpriced vehicle is ridiculous ! I came to get a used car & was tricked into getting a brand new car that I clearly could not afford. Not only that, but they harassed me for several documents that they should have made me give them before the purchase of the car. The only two people worth talking to are the two Steves. Do your research and come in with other people if you think about coming to them! Never come alone !

Lisa and Ed, I'm sorry to hear you are not happy about your visit to our dealership. We are dedicated to making sure everyone has a truly exceptional ...experience when they visit our location. I would personally like to speak with you about your experience. Please give me a call anytime today at 770-832-8222. Steve Wyand Internet Manager Scott Evans Nissan

Scott Evans Nissan