Scott Evans Nissan

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 17, 2017

Thank you Daniel and Steve so much for everything this weekend!! It's very seldom that you don't have even one complaint in a car transaction much less... two!! You guys went above and beyond and made it so simple and stress free and made us both so very happy!!! So again thank you!

October 2, 2018

It was meant for us to meet Lauren. She was patient and understanding and she fought to put me in a vehicle that would best suit me. Even had the chance... to speak with Jeremy from cooperate . We were there from 1200pm to 630pm and the wait was worth it. My mom and I both were able to drive off the lot with cars that best fit us. :)

September 28, 2018

They advertise a price on the internet and in the local paper. You go there to buy it and they try to get you to pay an "environmental fee"... of $700 (addendum) which, they will tell you, they don't know what it's for. Also, they ask a silly amount for "document fee." Even if you make a deal after all of this silliness, they try to get you to finance it with them and if you don't -- the price goes up. They even tell you this!! Good grief!! Stay far, far away.

August 2, 2018

These people are very dishonest. After negotiating a price they add dealer fees etc to the financing and don't advise the client of what they have... done. I didn't realize what they had done until after I had purchased the vehicle. If I had read the paperwork before signing I would have walked out. They don't even deserve one star. When I called to talk to the owner he didn't have the courtesy to return my call. Instead he had the same person who filled out the paperwork call me which indicates he is aware of and approves these dishonest tactics. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

April 27, 2018

Still have not decided on a car yet.. Hope to be doing business real soon. The selection and prices are good. Hoping they make getting a loan easy

August 29, 2017

Scott Evans Is The Best Place For You to Purchase Your Vehicle. They Have So Much Patience & Can Hook You Up With The Best Deal. Clint Is The Man To Talk... To. He Is Very Proffesional. They All Treated My Son & I So Good, While We Waited For The Process. If You're In Need Of A Vehicle Don't Hesitate To Go To Scott Evans . You'll Come Out That Place Very Satisfied.

August 9, 2017

Had a short time period to get my oil changed. (Lunch time) called and spoke with Jon in Service - super nice and professional. Said yes we can do it.... When I arrived Jon met me at my car and took care of everything. I will be back, and I will shout the great service from the roof tops! Thank you Jon L.

July 9, 2017

I was in to look at a used truck I saw online but met with Dan Brown and was honest with me on the search that I was making. He recommended to get a new... truck instead and with a great deal for the 4th of July sale event they had going on, I was fortunate enough to visit their dealership and helping make a wise choice and getting the truck I needed and wanted to buy that day. I drove back home that afternoon on a brand new truck at a great deal with no big hassle or run around. Great experience and great staff at this dealership! They treat you like a customer needs to be treated!

May 5, 2017

I was very happy with the service I received. My dealer was Ed Deloach, he was awesome, very nice and helpful. I definitely recommend this dealership to... anyone looking to buy a new or used car. 5 stars!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our goal is for every customer to have a "Truly Exceptional" at the dealership. Please call on us any...time for assistance and we will stay in touch to ensure you remain happy with your purchase.

May 4, 2017

Someone from Scott Evans called my husband telling him to come in to trade our car in that they wanted our car! He told them we only had the can since... sept and didn't want to pay more of a payment or have money down. She said oh no we have so many deals right now come on in we need your car!!! So we make an app drive 1 1/2 hours in the rain to be there about 15 mins and told that if we traded our car that our payment would go way up. And was told to kee paying on our car for a little longer .... I am so mad . I didn't want to go to begin with because when I went back in sept I went without him and was pushed into trading my car that I really liked. I will not go back here!!!! And I will tell my friends and family not to go here. With the purchase in sept I was upset the day after and wish I didn't trade it. The sales man lied to get me to take the car. I told him I didn't want to go any smaller then what I had that it was a perfect size. So I trusted that's what he showed me but I was wrong ! Very very disappointed

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Please call Steve Wyand at 770-832-8222 to discuss your experience at the dealership.