Scott Evans Nissan

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2020

If I could leave less I would, needless to say my elderly mother took her 2018 truck up there to see why the check engine light was on and at no point... has anyone been able to tell us why. However, they ended up getting her in a new truck. After we discovered this had happened we tried to go up there and just get her old truck back which they refused. The scammed her into a new truck and an additional $10,000 in fees and randomness they slipped into the paperwork. They do not care about anyone and I don’t recommend ever doing business with them. It’s truly saddening that the world and people like this are out there but here were. In my research and talking to police, I found that although this is unethical it’s not unlawful and there should be a law to protect the elderly from this level of deceit.

October 19, 2020

As always I have found Scott Evans Nissan work on my car timely, well done and at a reasonable cost. Management goes the extra mile!!! I’ve been a loyal,... satisfied customer for one year. Recently I experienced an issue with a repair. I had to have my vehicle towed to the dealership and they solved my problem and fixed it. Very professional and reliable. The best customer service and reasonable prices. I would recommend Scott Evans Nissan service to anyone that needs service or a new vehicle without a doubt!

• October 14, 2019

Brandon was my sales person and he was just delightful. His northern demeanor and hospitality was excellent. Him and Slyvester made me want to come back... to Scott Evans Nissan.

Thank you for your high rating and comments Mr. and Mrs. Redding. We really appreciate your feedback.

February 26, 2020

NEVER BUY A NISSAN FROM SCOTT EVANS BECAUSE (SYLVESTER BUCKNER) GENERAL SALES MANAGER LIES TO U ABOUT CALLING U BACK I PUT THE APPLICATION ONLINE ON FEBRUARY... 21 AND DIDN'T HEAR BACK UNTIL FEBRUARY 26 2020....

Thanks for letting us know. Your business is important to us and we'll investigate further. Please call me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, ...Jenn Toney Customer Relations (770) 832-8222

February 3, 2020

Inquired about the 1989 corvette. I mentioned the price and was quoted thousands more than the ad. The person responding didn’t know that there were several... live ads with different prices out there. Then said if I pay cash the price is over 11,000 and not 8400! Now 8400 is too high let alone 11,000! They clearly don’t know the used car market or customer service Not even worth the drive if they are that out of touch.

We would like to apologize for your negative experience at our dealership. I'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right.... If you wouldn't mind giving me a call at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business. Respectfully, Jenn Toney Customer Relations (770) 832-8222

January 21, 2020

Faith and Rodney were both wonderful to work with on getting our daughter a used suv. The entire process was very easy besides the finance guy. He wanted... me to buy the extended warranty by telling me how he was losing money selling it at the asking price. The warranty price was never lowered but I should buy based on him losing money and why is another $1,200 not an affordable price....Everyone was great but the finance guy being an old school used car salesman. Sale the warranty but don’t start off by telling lies....Everyone else was awesome!

Thank you for your review Eric. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

December 28, 2019

Rudy was FANTASTIC!!! I really liked him. Very kind and easy to work with!! I felt like he was very honest and stood by his word! I would highly recommend... him.

Thank you for your high rating and praise Sharon. We think highly of Rudy as well. Happy New Year!

September 14, 2019

spoke with Sabrina, she was fast, friendly, and truly wonderful to work with! would highly reccomend her for any of your internet needs! such a sweet delightful... lady

Thank you for your high rating and comments Meggarooni. We really appreciate your feedback. P.S. Really like the user name.

September 6, 2019

I asked about a pathfinder I saw on here, and Meagan emailed me right away! She sent pictures and answered all my questions! Sweet and set me up with an... appointment to come in and test drive it!

Thank you for your high rating and comments Jelly. We really appreciate your feedback. BTW, very cool name!

August 21, 2019

Beware !!! The manager Sylvester is the most unprofessional person and manager , liar and rude, talk to me down like garbage , never would I step back... in that dealership. Me and my family use to rent cars and buy cars there never again, and I’ll make sure that everybody I know and work with at Decostar and my sure not to go there, all my friends and family use to buy there when the manager was Joel Valencia. he would treat you with respect and explain everything to you, don’t buy here unless you want to be treated like garbage and I mean garbage, never ever I have been talked to like this before, I’ll make sure I’ll let every social media available now about this. CROOKS !!!

Thank you for your feedback Kmendez1013. Please contact Jenn Toney with customer relations so we can discuss this further. 770-832-8222 ext: 2019